CHANGE

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

MARK'S POV

  She smacked my arm.

  "There's nothing dirty in what I said!!" she defended. I laughed at her.

  "I just said it sounded dirty, if they have erted minds, what you said will surely be  dirty to them." I said as we went inside the house.

  "But it was nothing but a threat. Nothing more, nothing less." she said.

  "But they're fangirls, they would surely spread rumors." I teased.

  "Argh, I should've watched my mouth" she said. I chuckled.

  "Don't worry too much. It's not like they know anything." I assured her.

  "I was just so pissed they actually got me jealous." she confessed.

  "Aw.. you love that much?" I teased. She made a face.

  "Do I need to state the obvious?" she asked.  Only she can do that, be sweet while making face. My heart fluttered because of that.

  "You are madly blushing right now." she said as she laughed.

 JIN HAE'S POV

    I promise I 'll try not to get jealous today. There's nothing to be jealous about actually. I should appreciate the people who wants what's best for Mark right,  but, that girl purposely did that to get me jealous,  not because she's concerned. But why did she do that? Either way, I should stop getting jealous, because I know Mark loves me.

   I saw Mark  by the gate, I was about to call him when a girl pushed her friend towards him, who willingfully bumped herself on Mark.  Mark looked shocked and held the girl by her shoulders, who acted as if it was all an accident, all the politeness and bowing. I walked towards them.

   "Got a new friend honey?" I asked Mark as  I held his hand, which the girl saw on process. 

   "Uh, no. She accidentally bumped on me." he said.

   "Lucky you were there then, you saved her face from hitting the ground, Again." I said.

   "Are you saying that she looks as if her face already hit the ground once?"  her friend asked. I laughed.

   "I was just joking. You're cute. Be careful next time." I said.

   "Just what was that about?" Mark asked me when we were alone. I shrugged.

   "You, insulted the girl." he said.

   "She did it on purpose, I saw it." I pouted. He sighed.

   "At least you controlled yourself.." he said, trying to convince himself.

   "I know right?" I said in a sassy tone. He laughed.

   "You're different today." he commented. I looked at him.

   "But you're still si lovable." he smiled.

   "Ey, don't make the ants bite me" I faked a pout and we laughed.

     JONG UP's POV

     She's been better these past few months.  I would say she really had the will to get better. But she wouldn't have without the help of Mark. He's really a big help when she's depressed. He knows how to ease her down. I'm thankful to him because I can see that he really loves my sister. This may seem a bit unrealistic but I hope they last forever. I'm afraid what'll happpen to Jin Hae when they break up. Though the doctor said that bipolarity is just a phase, meaning it doesn't stay forever, I still don't want to see my sisiter sad again.

   "Oppa, don't you have anything to do today?" Jin Hae asked me getting me out of my train of thoughts.

   "Nothing." I told her.

   "Can you accompany me to my doctor then?" she asked.

   "Why? Do you feel anything bad?" I asked her.

   "Nothing, in fact I felt better than before" she said, I nodded.

 

[A/N]

Short update :( sorry guys. I'm thinking about ending this already , but I don't know how to wrap things up!!! xD seriously... I hate endings. I mentioned before that the updates are unpredictable, it still is.

   About ending this story... I'll tell you when I'm going to start the ending...

START THE ENDING?? kekeke xD

 bye.. 

comment subscribe and upvote!!! :D