OBSERVING? MORE LIKE STALKING....

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

The classes were about to start when Jin Hae came. I watched her as she walked towards her desk. One student bumped into her when he stepped back while laughing. She bowed her head lower.


•Afraid of people• I noted on my notebook


Once, their teacher called Jin Hae for recitation. She stood there while.playing with her fingers, not sure if the answer in her mind is correct. She answered, not looking at anything but her desk and got it correctly.


•plays with her fingers when unsure• .


I took glances at her from time to time and observed her behavior.


We were assigmed yo do a seatwork. I looked at her finishing my work


She was pressing the tip of her pen on her chin. I noticed that she has soft pouty lips. So pretty. Aish! What's this?! I should be observing her behavior! Not lust over her lips!!


•nibbles pen when thinking• I noted down.


During lunch, I sat near her table facing her. I tried not to be caught looking , or staring. Whatever you want to call it.


Her blushy cheeks puffs up while eating. She looks so fluffy.


"Yah! Mark hyung!!" Bambam called out to me, approaching my table.


Seriously, why do you have to show up now?


"Why are you alone?"Bambam asked while he started to eat.


"I want peace" I told him jokingly.


"So you find peace in Jin Hae's appetite huh?"he nudged my side then pointed towards her.


"Yah! Stop pointing!" I pushed his hand down. He chuckled.


"What? I'm not ignorant hyung" he said while chewing on his food. I just glared at him.


"Yah! Jin Hae ah!! Would you li----" I put my sandwich in his mouth to stop him saying whatever he wanted to say.


After class, I walked to the clubhouse that Jr. told me about earlier. I'm with Bambam.


"Hey Mark." Jr. approached me. He saw Bambam with me. "Do you onow him? I mean you two are close?" Jr. asked us.


" Yeah , we live in the same dorm." I told Jr.


"Uhm, do you dance?" Jr. asked Bambam. He looked at me before saying "Yes."


"Good. Join us , we still have a spot on tje choreography." Jr. told us while accompanying us inside the clubhouse.y


When we walked inside, there were four oher guys who seemedo be warming up.


"Youngjae's here? I thought he's a singer?" Bambam said. "Why? Can't singers dance too?" I asked him in sarcasm.


We practised a routine for four hours before mastering it. It is already clean. Jb said we weill be performing in his 'lair' tomorrow night. We went home by 5 pm.


We will be passing by a playground on the way home from the clubhouse. I saw someone sitting on the swing. I recognized the girl, but I didn't want to pay attention to her because Bambam is with me and he thinks I like her. Jin Hae. Unfortunately, Bambam also noticed her.


"Hyung , isn't that your love interest?" Bambam teasingly asked me.


"She's not my love interest." I snapped at him. Before I knew it we were heading towards Jin Hae.