Jealousy

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

JINYOUNG's P.O.V.

   Finally, Jin Hae is happy now. She is happy with Mark. I've always wished happiness for her. She is even getting better nowadays. She is rarely depressed lately. Mark must be really good for her. He is being a good boyfriend. Better than anyone. Better than me. But what is this I'm feeling? Why do I want to be in his place? Do I possibly have feelings for Jin Hae? Let me rephrase that, Do I possibly have feelings for Jin Hae again?  Wait that still sounds wrong. Was I ever over her? 

   Yes, I really liked Jin Hae. She was the girl of my dreams, bubbly but not whiny. Smart but humble. She is kind, pretty. But I was afraid when I knew about her situation. I saw how hard it was.for her to go on against her disorder. What if she doesn't want me? What if she thinks I'll.just be bothersome to her. What if she rejects me? All these thoughts lingering in my mind made me give up. It stopped me from trying. But now that I'm seeing how it would go if I haven't been a coward. Regret is what I feel now. Regret toward the things I should've done. I feel envious of Mark because he did what I should've done. He didn't give up like me. I was stupid but he's not. He's been courageous but I wasn't. I know I'm at fault. But I can't seem to stop myself from feeling this way whenever I see them together. I feel jealous.

 MARK'S POV

@School

  "Hi Minnie" I smiled as I walk beside her to class.

 "Hi Mickey" she greeted back. I wrapped myarm on her shoulder and the other students seemed shocked.

 "Uhm, Mickey, the others are looking." she said.

 "So? let them see us. I don't have any plans on having a secret relationship" I said.

 "But we're too close.. isn't this PDA?' she said. I pouted. I removed my arm around her. 

  "Can I just hold your hand?" I asked. She held mine.

  "Hi Jin Hae" Jinyoung greeted her.

  "Hey I'm here too." I told him.

  "So? We went to school together." he said nonchalantly. The others laughed.

  She talked to Jinyoung for.the longest time. I realized how much Jinyoung knows about Jin Hae. He knows how to talk to her, keeping the conversation isn't a problem to him. I somehow felt jealous. 

  "Mickey, are you okay?" Jin Hae asked me. I took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

  "I love you Minnie" I told her.

  "Aww. I love you too"  she smiled, squeezing my hand. I caught Jinyoung looking at us rather differently. He told me once she cared for Jin Hae. Does he like her now?

  "The lovebirds can't stop themselves~" Jackson cooed. Jin Hae blushed madly.

  "I told you we shouldn't be touchy" she pouted. I glared at Jackson.

  "Uhm, Mark-oppa"  I shrunk hearing a female voice from the back. I looked at her.

  "Yeah?" I tried to smile.

  "Uhm, I've watched your performances and what you're doing seems to require hard practice... and body ache... I just wanted to give you these" she said, giving me pain relief patches.

  "Uh, thanks. " I thanked her. She walked away happily. When I looked back at Jin Hae, she looked mad.

  "Uh, Jin Hae?" she glared.

  "You should've asked her to put those on you." she said, her right eyebrow cocked.

  "Minnie, don't tell me you're jealous?" I asked her.

  "Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom. " she said as she stood up.

 

JIN HAE'S POV

  Ugh, how dare she approach my boyfriend when I'm there?!?! That little cunning argh!. And this Mark, he shouldn't entertain them when I'm around.  Hello? Girlfriend here. *wave wave* psh. I'm so pissed off right now.  I can kill.  I hheard girls giggling outside the cubicle

   "Did you give it to him already?" one girl asked.

   "Yeah, he even thanked me!" the other said exitedly.

   "Is she there when you approached him?" the other asked.

   "Of course, I'm sure she's jealous and mad to death right now. " they both laughed. I went out of the cubicle with a BANG.

  "Uh, Jin Hae. You're here." the girl who gave Mark the patches said.

  "State the obvious, stupid ." I retorted.

  "Are you mad?" the other one said.

  "Why would I be mad? That's your goal right? It would mean defeat. Let me just tell you this. Mark is my boyfriend and you stupid patches are of no use when I'm with him. If you know what I mean" I said, smirking. I flipped my long hair before goung out, making sure it hits both of their faces.

  "Minnie, are you mad?" Mark asked. I kissed him on his cheek and smiled.

  "Why would I be mad? Let's go, I don't want to be running late for the next class." I said, almost dragging him out of the canteen. Making sure he leave the patches behind.

  After class, my brother asked me to buy groceries..

  "You can go home now, I still have to buy  groceries." I told him.

 "I'll go with you. " he said.

 "Okay." I said. After buying groceries, he walked me home like the usual

  "Minnie, I know you were mad earlier." he said.

  "Of course, I know I was so obvious." I said.

  "What happened?" he asked

  "I don't know.." I said.

  "Were you... jealous?" I glared at him playfully.

  "Maybe, but I learned they did that on purpose. " I said.

  "She did? How did you know?" he asked.

  "They were talking about it in the restroom" I told him.

  "Girls.." he  said

  "Don't worry, I made it clear with them." I said, laughing.

  "What did you do?" he asked.

  "I told them you are mine and their pain relief patches are of no use when you're with me. They looked at me as if I said something dirty" I laughed.

  "Honestly, Minnie, what you said sounded dirty to me." he said.