REVEALED

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

BAMBAM'S POV

 Be more honest  with me? Why is that? I looked at him in confusion but I just recieved a chuckle as a reply.

  "I did like her." he said. His confident aura slowly drifted apart when he said that. His smile was still there, but his tone seemed sad.

  "What happened?" I asked him. Something must've hapened to make him have that sadness in his voice.

  "I heard she dated someone from her brother's group." he said. What/! Jin Hae is dating someone?! Seeing the shocked look on my face, he smiled.

  "But they say it's just a rumor, everyone doubted if anyone would date her in her bipolar condition." he said.

  "So why did you stop liking her?" I asked.

 "I don't know. Maybe because I realized that if she would like someone, it probably wouldn't be me. I've made girls cry before, and she knows about it like everyone. She wouldn't trust someone like me. And have you seen her brother and his group? They're all cool and all. They probably made her standards high. So, I just gave up. " he explained. I felt sorry for him, but he had a choice, so it's his fault. What bothered me is Jin Hae's rumored relationship. What if it's true? I should know if it's true.

 We arrived at the practice room. Mark hyung came a little later. We were practicing when Mark's phone rang. By his expression, I know it's Jin Hae. He then told us that Jin Hae is coming. I was right :)))

JIN HAES POV

 Mark walked me home again. I saw Dae Hyun looking at me enthusiastically over the window, which is very much not like him towards me. He's only like that to YoungJae oppa. Mark saw him too. He looked puzzled. 

  "Hey! Girlfriend!!" Daehyun oppa shouted as he walked towards the gates. I was so embarrassed and shocked at the same time that I blushed furiously. 

  "Oppa" I said acknowledging his presence, but I mentally slapped myself after I saw Mark's disappointed face.

  "You came at the right time, we just finished the sad songs. You knw I don't like seeing you depressed because of listening to sad songs, so I suggested that we do that only when you're not around" he explained while grinning. 

  "I'll be going now." Mark said.

  "Thanks for walking me home Mark" I tried to smile despite embarrasment.

  "Bye" he said. He walked away with his head hanging low. I somehow felt guilty. When he was already out of sight, I turned to Daehyun.

  "Can you tell me what was that about?" I asked him.

  "He looks like a playboy." he stated.

   "Not every guy who has coloured hair is a playboy." I retorted.

  "I know, there's Junhong to prove that." he said. So what does that mean? "We just don't trust him" he added.

 "We?! So you mean all of you planned this? I can't believe you" I told him as I shot daggers to everyone when we entred the house.

  "Don't be mad" Junhong oppa said, getting my bag "we're just protecting you." he said.

  " That'snot protecting, that's imprisoning."  I said.

 "Do you like that guy?" he asked in a slightly disapproving tone.

  "He's a good friend. He even walked me home. That's protection" I pointed out.

  "No Jin Hae , that's what we call... COURTING" Youngjae oppa said. It caught me off guard.