DATE?

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

 

 BAMBAM'S POV

  Mark hyung came home with a big smile on his face. What could've happened? Did he tell her his feeling already? Are they together now? I should know.

  "Hyung, what's with the good mood?" I asked, also smiling.

 "Jin Hae's going to be my date." he said Oh, school dance. Jackson's head peered out of the kitchen. 

  "Jin Hae? the bipolar girl?" Jackson asked.

 "Who told you that?" Mark asked, glaring at me.

 "Jinyoung. She's the pretty girl who watched us practice right? " Jackson said

  "Yeah that's her" I said. "Mark likes her" I couldn't help but say it out loud. kekeke. Mark hyung glared at me again.

  "I won't be going home with you again tomorrow. I help Jin Hae pick her dress." Mark hyung said. 

  "You're going on a date?" Jackson hyung and I said in unison as I help him set the table.

  "No, it's not a date. Even though I wish it is, I'm just going to help her pick her dress." Mark said with a hint of disappointment.

  "You can make it a date." Jackson said, sitting in front of the table.

  "Let's eat!!" I called.

  "But it's nothing to her." Mark said.

  "That's easy. Act like it's a date, then when you take her home, give her signs that you treat it as your date. She'll definitely agree that it was a date." Jackson said while eating.

  "Treat her everything. Girls automatically think it's a date when the guy pays for everything." I suggested.

  "I don't think she's like that." Mark defended.

  "Just bring extra money. It won't hurt you." Jackson said.

The Next Day

MARK'S POV

  The whole school is literally talking about the upcoming school dance. It's expected to be big and grand because all year levels are allowed to attend. As for me, I'm busy planning what I will do later on my 'date' with Jin Hae.

 "Are you alright Mark?" Jin Hae asked

 "Uh, Yeah. I was, I just remembered something." I said as an excuse.

 "That's such a long memory. You've been spacing out since morning" Jin Hae joked.

 "We're going straight to the mall after school right?" I asked her. Her round eyes became more rounded.

  "Oh shoot! I forgot to bring my money! Can we just meet up later? I'll just go get my money." she said. Lucky day huh?

  "No." I said.

 "Why?" she pouted.

  "I brought money with me, I'll just treat you." I smiled at her.

  "No, you can't just pay for.my dress." she said.

  "I can. " I said, still smiling.

  "Mark~" she said sweetly, pouting her lower lip and showing me her puppy eyes, gosh, her aegyo. I quickly looked away because if I let myself see that, I know I would give in any moment. The Heavenly bell rang. SAVED BY THE BELL!!! I went to our classroom with her trailing behind.

JIN HAE'S POV

  Did I just do an aegyo? Life, get out of me now. I can't believe I left my money. I can't let him pay for my dress. Aha, I'll just sneak out and be back here before he sees me after class. hehe.

  In the last period, I took my plan to action. I told my teacher that I'll go to the restroom. When I was out, I went to the school backyard. I took a ladder and started climbing the wall. I was nearly at the top when...

 "Where do you think you are going little miss?" someone asked. I looked down , only too see Mark looking back at me, his arms crossed against his chest, an almost unrecognizable smirk on his face. I was so shocked I lost my balance and began going down.

  I wasn't able to think right. I was happy that Mark was there. But at the same time, I didn't want to think what was going to happen, so I just closed my eyes.

  Then I hit the ground. No, not actually the ground. It's hard but not ground-hard. I opened my eyes and saw Mark. I was on top of him!!! So the hard thing I fell onto was his chest. Nice chest *shrugshrug*.

  "Oh my God I'm sorry Mark!! It was an accident. I didn't mean to fall for you! I just lost balance because you shocked me!" I said non-stop while helping him sit up, not really knowing what I just said. He chuckled.

  "You should've said 'fall on me' not 'fall for me' unless you really fell for me." he teased, chuckling.

  "Oh yeah, fall on you, sorry" I said blushing.

  "Why are you running away? I said I'll pay for your dress." he pouted.

  "You don't need to. I have my own money." I said.

  "Which you left at home. Come on, let's just say it's my gift for you." he smiled. I sighed, no way out.

  "Come on, let's get our things" he wrappped an arm around my shoulders and led me into the building.

  I removed his arm on my shoulder slowly and continued walking. I thought that if I don't, he'll feel the fastbeating of my heart, which is the only thing I can hear right now. We went to the mall by bus. 

   "So, since we're partners, I think we should wear the same color, what do you like?" he asked.

   "Green!" I smiled.

   "Okay then." he said. We looked for dresses and his suit. After that, he said we should eat before going home. So we did.

  "Ah, I'm full." he said as he leaned back on his chair.

  "Me too." I said.

  "How about we watch a movie first?" he asked me with a wide smile.

  "Movie? I'm not really into movies" I declined, remembering that I didn't have my money with me.

  "But I want to watch a movie. Please? I'll let you pick" he said, showing me an aegyo. Aish Mark, why are you doing this?

  "*sigh* Okay." I said. He literally dragged me to the cinema.

  "What do you want to watch?" he asked. I picked a romance-comedy movie. We went home after the movie, by bus. I was so tired that I fell asleep on the way home.

MARK'S POV

  She's asleep. This girl's good at sleeping while sitting :D. She looks so peaceful. I let her sleep on my shoulder, and watch her as she sleep. I noticed her facial features, so pretty. Long eyelashes, tall nose, perfectly shaped brows, soft and plum lips. fair blushing skin. I've never seen her this close. She's so pretty.

  "Jin Hae, we're here." I said, waking her up. 

  "Oh" she said blinking her eyes. We walked to her house.

  "Thanks for today." she said. How should I start this?

  "I never thought I would enjoy dates, this is my first date actually." I said.

  "D-date?" she stuttered.

  "Yeah." I managed to smile. "We bought things, ate, talked, and watched a movie. For me, that's a date. Isn't it" I asked. Say yes Jin Hae. Please say yes.

  "Uhm, I guess so." she said

  "Well then , this will be our first date. I'll go now. Bye!" I waved. I tried not to run, because I'm really nervous right now. As soon as I made a turn, I ran towards home. HAPPY.

JINHAE'S POV

  DATE. So that's what a date is. It's my first date. With Mark. My crush. The person I like. I entered our house with a big smile. That smile never left my face the whole night. Upppie-oppa looked at me as if I was some crazy person but I don't care. I'm HAPPY

 Hi!!! new chapter!! I was supposed to post it last night but I couldn't because of bad connection. sorryguys.. Someone unsubscribed :(( just saying.. SUBBIES DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! I NEED YOU!!! XD