JINYOUNG'S CONCERNED??

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

The Next Day

   Depression. Why do you have to come back. I hate Daehyun. Why does he have to sound so sad while singing? I could do nothing but to addapt his feelings. I woke up with him singing his heart out inside the living room. What a good start huh? I went out of the bed and slouched my way to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

  "Sorry!?" Daehyun told me when he saw my depressed state. Of course he knew about my illness. I didn't reply. 

  I crossed the living room, ignoring them, to get to the dining room and have some breakfast. I saw Uppie-oppa and Jun hong-oppa eating also. I grabbed a bowl and filled it with cereals and fresh milk. I also filled a glass with fresh milk. 

  "Hyung, Jin Hae is depressed again" Junhonh-oppa told Uppie-oppa.

 "Why did you make such a sad song and worse, let me hear it, and worst, LIVE?!?!?!?!" I complained to Yongguk-oppa when I saw him approaching.

  "I just felt like it." he answered nochalantly.

  "Don't worry Jin Hae, you can just listen to our mellow love songs." Youngjae told me while he also poured cereals and fresh milk to his bowl.

  "Yeah, and let her be flirty and all." Daehyun rolled his eyes.

  "Drop it now, the damage is done." Himchan said.

  I left the room after I finished eating. I prepared for school and bid them goodbye as I walked out of the house.  I walked to school as usual, Iplayed the playlist titled 'for depression'. I doubt if this is going to help me this time, but still, I tried. It is really hard to get over depression, just as how it is so easy to get over my highs. Negative vibes are just so strong. I walked to my desk and immediately sat, not wanting to talk to anybody at the moment. I took my sketchpad out and started drawing. Drawing is really helpful during depression times. It helps me express my feelings and let out all the nehative vibes. I just draw what I feel like drawing to let it all out and not look at it because it usually turns out really scary, but beautiful. I don't have bright drawings because I live my life when I'm happy, I don't have the time to draw.

   I was so immersed in drawing my heart out to the pad, I was not able to recognize Jinyoung's presence. When I finished drawing, I quickly closed it and put it back inside my backpack, then I saw Jinyoung looking at me.

  "What were you drawing?" he asked me. I was shocked by his presence and the unfamiliarly concerned look.

"Uh, nothing, just, just random things." I stuttered because I wasn't comfortable being talked to especially when I'm in my depression state.

"Does random things look that dark for you?" he said.

"Well, yeah." I said for the sake of ending the conversation.

"You're depressed again, aren't you?" he said in a knowing tone. I nodded.

"I want to hang out with you today. " he stated. Jinyoung wants to hang out with me in my depression state? Weird.

"You don't have to, I will just be a burden to you." I said.

 "No, wether you like it or not, you'll hang out with me." he said, smiling.

    Just then, Mark came. He smiled at me when he saw me, I smiled a little for the sake of smiling back. He knew by then. He walked towards his seat, wich was on my other side.

"I'll treat you for lunch today." Jinyoung beamed. I looked over Mark to get some help.

"Aren't we going to lunch together??" Mark asked.

"Let me borrow Jin Hae for today, you always eat with her during lunch." Jinyoung said.

"You can eat with us, another head around the table won't hurt us three." Mark said.

    Wow. People will be around when I want to be alone. How fortunate.

AND LUNCH CAME

   We sat down on a random table. Mark offered to get our lunch, I gave him my order and Bambam did as well. "Jinyoung, can you come withme?" Though Jinyoung was talking to me, he obliged

 

MARK'S POV

   I don't know why he is doing this, why is he suddenly interested in Jin Hae? I know he knows many things about her, they've know each other for a while now, that is natural. But why does he want to  hang out with her, now? When he knows she has people to hang out with already? I should know.

  "I hope you don't mind me asking , but , why do you want to hang out with Jin Hae?" I asked him.

   He scratched the back of his neck and smiled. "I-I think I should have bonding time with her, I mean we've been classmates for who knows how long, but we haven't been really close friends. I grew fond of her and I even think we would be really close friends if I just didn't act the way I did." he said.

    "You mean keeping distance because of her disorder?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he said.    "Do you like her?" I asked, making both parties shocked. He chuckled "I don't know. I'm not sure about that. What I'm sure about is that I'm concerned about her."