CONFUSING ENLIGHTENMENT

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

 I watched them practice their songs, though I'm a little pissed off right at them. After their practice, I decided to text Mark. They also have practice, I just hope they're still practicing. Luckily, they were still practicing. I texted Mark that I'll be coming. He said he'll be waiting.

  "Jin Hae" Mark called up walking towards me. 

  "Hey" I waved at him.

  "Did something happen? You are supposed to be watching them now right?" Mark asked.

  "They just finished, but they are staying at home, which means they have more time intruiging me about boys." I said nonchalantly.

  "Is it because of me?" he asked. 

  "They're like that to every guy they see me with" I assured him. "And he's not my boyfriend." I told him. he just nodded.

  "They're cool though, don't you like at least one of them?" he asked. I gulped. "We'll it's normal to have a little crush." I said. Again, he just nodded

  Why do I feel like this? I feel disappointed.. and guilty? I don't understand. Shouldn't I like someone? Why does it feel so wrong? Why do I hate seeing him JUST nod? Do I want to see more than that? Do I want to see him, perhaps, jealous? Why am I so confused right now? Do I like Mark?

MARK'S POV

  So she likes someone, someone not me. Why do I feel like this? I'm having a difficulty in breathing. I want to throw up. Why does it hurt hearing her say she like someone? All I was able to do was nod. Did I want her to deny that he likes someone? I want to know who the lucky guy is, but at the same time, I don't. Why? I'm so confused right now? Do I like Jin Hae?

   "Hi Jin Hae noona!" Bambam barged in. This is the first time I am thankful that Bambam barged in.

   "Hi Bambam" she smiled at him. She seems normal. Am I the only one feeling akward here? Maybe I was just surprised that she does like someone. No. I like her.

   "Noona, do you have a boyfriend?" Bambam suddenly said. She  looked at me then towards Bambam. She shook her head. "I don't have" she said.

  "Someone told me you were with one of the members of B.A.P." he said. "They're like brothers to me." Jin Hae said.

  Why did she look at me? Doesn't she want me to hear that? Does she know I like her? Did she think I'll get hurt? Does she like me too?

  We continued our practice until perfection. She just watched us, of course, that is the reason why she went here. Not to see me. But at least I saw her, and she's not depressed anymore. After our practice, we decided to eat before leaving.

  "Jin Hae ssi , you sure eat a lot. " Jackson said. Jin Hae looked shocked and she blushed. Jr. hit Jackson's head. "What? I just wanted to break the ice" Jackson defended. "Next time you do that, I'll break your face" Jr. playfully threatened then turned to Jin Hae "Don't worry about him Jin Hae, he's just so stupid he doesn't know what to say." Jr. assured her. I should do that.

  "A girl with good appetite is attractive." I stated. I looked at her and saw her blushing. I looked at the others and they were eyeing me with evil grins on their faces.

  "So you mean you find Jin Hae attractive?" Youngjae asked. Jackson nudged him and said "You don't have to ask, it's obvious."

  I just continued eating hoping that they would stop teasing us. I walked her home again and this time, I feel different. I'm sure about.my feelings towards her now. I like her.

  "Thanks for walking me home again" Jin Hae smiled. 

  "That's nothing" I assured her. I want to be with you for longer. You're actually doing me a favor by this.

  "You should go now before it gets too late." she told me. I obliged and walked off

THE NEXT DAY

JIN HAE'S POV

  Things from the previous day lingered in my mind. About oppas trying to get rid of Mark. About this weird feeling I had when Mark asked me if I like someone from B.A.P. about me liking him. Do I really like him? Why does he affect me this much? I feel secured around him. I, don't know. How can I know? Right, Jinyoung.

  "Jinyoung ah, can I ask you something?" I asked him. He looked at me.

  "Of course what is it?" he asked, smiling.

  "How would you know if you like someone?" I asked.

  "h-huh? Do you like someone now?" he asked

  "I don't know, that's why I'm asking you!?" I said.

  "Uh, well. If you want to be with that person but you feel somehow shy around him. You feel different when you're with him. You trust him. You feel butterflies in your stomach when he's talking to you. and many more" Jr. explained

  "Oh, ok" I said.

 I like him.