ALONE TIME

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

MARK's POV

   So close. *sigh* those lips. Those are mine!!! Why can't I have it??!?! Argh!! I want to cry right now :(((. Why does she have to have those fluffy-marshmallow like lips anyway? Is that even legal? And why does her brother always have to appear everytime we almost kissed? Ah, of course that would happen, I'm in their house!! Should I kiss her in school then? Well, if you come to think of it now, our first kiss should be romantic. It will be our first kiss as a couple and each other's first ever kiss. We should have our 'ALONE TIME'. I have to take her somewhere no one can possibly just barge in and ruin our moment. But where could that place be?

  "Hey, hyung you seem to be bothered. Can I help? Jr. asked.

  "I want to have a romantic date with Jin Hae." I said. He and Youngjae looked interested because of what I said.

  "We can help you." Youngjae smiled. Jr. nodded. We went to my room to plan for the date. 

MONDAY

  We had the plan carried after classes. Youngjae asked Jin Hae to accomany him to the library to study and borrow some books. While they were in the library, Jinyoung and I prepared the conference room for students. Youngjae is student body representative so, yeah, that explains it. We used the hanging lights we made in our handicrafts subect to light the room. It gave a dim, romantic atmosphere

  http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/360/8/6/hanging_lights_by_hiimian-d35phjm.jpg

  When we  finished preparing, Jinyoung left and I texted Youngjae.

YOUNGJAE'S POV

    I was assigned to distract Jin Hae while keeping her in school while Jinyoung and Mark prepared the place. 

   "Jin Hae-ssi, can I ask you a favor?" I asked her.

   "Uhm, okay. What is it?" she asked.

   "Can you accompany me to the library? I have this assignment in which I have to read an english book. As you know, I'm not that good in english yet, and I know you are. Can you please help me with my assignment?" I said.

   "I'll be glad to help." she smiled.

  I picked an english history book about asia. I told her my teacher assigned me to report about the vietnamese war. I took notes so my reason would be credible. We already finished the report, but there was no text from Mark yet , so I asked her to help me pick a book for my book report in english. Finally, the text came.

  "I think this book is good. I'll borrow it." I said, walking towards the librarian.

When we got out of the library, I pretended to look at my phone. 

"Jin Hae-ssi, can we go by the conference room first? I have to check on something.".I asked her.

 "Okay" she nodded, smiling. When we came near, she noticed the lights inside.

  "Is there someone inside?" she asked.

  "I don't know" I lied. "Should we go inside?" 

   When we entered, Mark was waiting.

JIN HAE's POV

  JUST WHAT IS HAPPENING? Why is Mark here? 

  "Minnie, you're here" he smiled approaching me.

  "Done here" Youngjae saluted us.

  "Thanks bro" Mark nodded towards him and he left.

  "What is this all about?" I asked him.

  "Nothing really, I just want to be alone with you." he smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

  "We're alone whenever you come to my house." I said.

  "Yeah, before your brother comes when we are about to kiss" he said.

  "So this is because of those supposed to be kisses?" I said, trying to contain my laughter.

  "You ca- can we go on with my plan before you laugh at me?" he asked, pouting.

  "Okay, okay" I giggled.

  "I want to tell you something." he said.

  "What is it?" I asked.

  "How I fell in love with you..." he said.

      Love. It seemed impossible for me. I never thought anyone would love me because of my state. I gave up with that possibility a long time ago, so long I even lost interest in men. But now, someone is saying he loves me, the same man who took my interest, the same man who I love. The feeling is so wonderful that it got me excited to know how it happened.

   "Sounds interesting..." I can't stop smiling.

  "When we first met, you looked so cute." he started.

   "So it was love at first sight?" I asked, teasing.

  "No, it was more of an oppa-feel." he defended. I pouted, teasingly not believing him.

  "Then to my surprise and confusion, you became aloof and akward. I wondered what happened. I was so curious about you." he said.

  "You were so friendly when we first met but you refused to have lunch with me." he added.

  "I was shy." I reasoned out.

  "You got me really curious that I watched you eat alone while talking to myself." he said, slightly shaking his head. 

  "You're crazy." I laughed.

  " That's when Jinyoung said about you being a bipolar." I was shocked.

  "So you knew it before I told you?" I asked him and he nodded.

   "When he told me about that, I knew it would be hard to befriend you, I searched for tips on how to deal with a bipolar person" he said.

   "I followed the tips, and without noticing it that time, I started to fall inlove with you" he said. Is he really in love with me? What if this is just pity? He knew about my situation. People who knows my state either avoided me or gave me pity. I don't know.

   I was in deep thought I didn't notice him standing up. He played some music and held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he put my hands on his shoulders.

   "I know how your situation gave you so much insecurities. I know how untrustful you became because of that. You might even think I'm doing this out of pity. But trust me Jin Hae, I love you. I always want to be with you, make you smile, make you happy. " he tightened his arms around my waist. "I always want to hold you this close, to hear your breathing. To feel your heartbeat with mine. And to touch your lips with mine" he said, leaning closer. I was so nervous I feel my heart wanting to pop out.

  "Do you trust me?" he asked. Yeah, I do trust him

  "Yeah, I trust you." slowly he leaned forward and I closed my eyes.

      I felt electricity run through my whole body the moment our lips touched. I instinctively tightened my grip on his shoulders. I felt his hands run up from my waist to my back, pulling me into a tighter hug. 

   It's Love. I shouldn't have doubted it. We liked each other but I wasn't sure if we are the type to last to marriage. But the very second our lips touched, that was THE MOMENT I KNEW.