CONFESSIONS

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

 B.A.P.'S SIDE

   The practice room was filled with tension. Jong Up still hadn't talked to Zelo. He was really furious because of what Zelo did. Zelo was starting to feel guilty. He didn't want his friendship with Jong Up be ruined. Yongguk, being the leader decided to do something.

   "We're not getting anywhere if you continue to be like this." Yongguk started. 

   "Look, I know that you like my sister, but you can't just kiss her. I don't want her to get confused just because of your actions towards her. You should tell her the truth, your feelings about her." 

 

   "What if she rejects me?" Zelo asked

   "You don't always get acceptance in love, but at least she'll understand your actions and you'll know how she feels about you." Youngjae said

  "I really felt bad when you did that, I treat her as my princess, but you treated her as if she's just a random fangirl who'll die of happines because you kissed her." Jong Up said.

  "I'm sorry hyung, I promise I won't do it again" Zelo apologized. They bumped fist and went back to practice.

JIN HAE'S POV

 *sigh* I shouldn't lie to him. He'll be hurt if he finds out. But being honest with my feelings is risking ou friendship. What if I freak him out? What if he walks away? I will lose him. But he's given me so much. Lying to him is wrong. The least I can give him is the truth. *phone rings*

  "Hello" I answered my phone. It was Junhong-oppa.

  "Jin Hae can we talk? I need to tell you something ." He said. What could this be about?

  "Uhm, okay. Where shall we meet?" I asked. The boys looked at me.

  "The park is fine. I'll be there in ten." Ha said.

  "Okay, see you." I said and hung up

  "Noona who was that? Your brother?" Bambam asked.

  "No, that was Junhong-oppa. He said he has something to tell me, so he asked to meet up, will you be fine here?" I asked them.

  "We were just leaving," JB said.

  "Oh, okay then, see you at school." I bid them goodbye as they walk out of the house. I secured the house before leaving. 

   When I came to the park, Junhong-oppa was already sitting by a bench. I walked to him.

  "Oppa, I'm here." I waved. He stood up.

  " Hi, do you want to eat first? I'll treat you." He offered.

  " I would love that, but there's no one left at home. I should hurry back later." I told him.

  "Okay then. The reason why I called you..." He started. I looked at him, waiting for what he is about to say.

  "Last night, at the ball, when I kissed you. I just wanted to explain myself." He said. Yeah, the kiss.

  "Yeah, I was also wondering why you did that." I said, trying to keep my cool

  "I like you, Jin Hae." He said. I just stood there, not knowing what to say. Something in me feels wrong. I have been crushing on him since I don't know when, but now he's saying that he likes me, why don't I feel anything?  I heard this scene should make me feel tingly and all, but why am I not feeling anything?

  "Do you, Jin Hae, by any chance, Like me too?" He asked.

  " To be honest, I have been crushing on you since forever, but , sometimes, timing really becomes everything, you know. One day, I just gave up hoping that you'll feel the same way. Now, I don't feel the same, oppa. I'm sorry." I said. He smiled weakly and looked down.

 " I guess, I should take the advice "better luck next time" "he cracked. I bit my lip.

  " I'll walk you home." He offered. Far from what I expected, the walk wasn't akward. We talked about the ball. s, my brother, how they fought because of the kiss. When we reached home, he bid me goodbye and I went inside.

  Junhong-oppa confessed to me and I rejected him, but we still are friends. I thought and hope the same will happen to me and Mark. I should tell him. I texted him.

to: Markieee

  Just got home :)

fr: Jin Hae 

to: Jin Hae

  From Junhong?

fr: Markiiee

to: Markiie

  yeah? From the park.

fr: Jin Hae.

to: Jin Hae

  how did it go?

fr: Markiie

to: Markiie

 I think it's better if I tell you personally

fr: Jin Hae

to: Jin Hae

  o~Kay , your house?

fr: Markiie

to:Markiie

 that would be fine :))

fr: Jin Hae

   He knocked at my door after 10 minutes. I opened it and saw the always stunningly handsome Mark.

 "Hi!!" I greeted. We walked to the living room and sat on the couch

 "So, is it that serious that. I have to go here?" He asked.

 "Well, it what happened really wasn't a big thing but it made me realize something." I said.

 "hmmm, I want to understand it fully, so I should let you start from the start. What happened." He asked

 " I have been crushing on him since , well, long ago. And today, he confessed." I said.  I think I saw him gulp. 

 "I rejected him." I added.

" Why?" He asked.

"I didn't feel the same towards him. I mean, I was looking for that spark and tingly feeling. But there was none." I told him. 

"What happened then?" Mark asked.

"He walked me home, we talked, we even laughed, like nothing happened." I said.

"That's good then. At least now you both now what the other feels." He said.

"Yeah, and I realized that rejection doesn't always lead to falling apart. So I decided that I, too, should be honest with you." I said, trying to be calm so I could do this well. He, on the other hand, stayed silent.

"Mark, you've been a really good friend to me, understanding and all, and I guess that's the reason why" I wanted t o just spit it out but I couldn't seen to say it.

"I , Mark, I ---" he kissed my forehead. We stayed like that for about, never mind , I don't even know how long we stayed like that. He sat back on the couch.

"you couldn't seem to say it first, and I think I should say it first, so, yeah, I like you Jin Hae, I really do. Not just as a friend, I like you, and I want you to be mine." He confessed.

  It was a whirlwind of feelings, this is what I have been looking for when Junhong confessed earlier, but Mark gave me that feeling. I don't even know how to react, I want to cry because I was so nervous , I want to squeal because of happiness, I want to punch him because I never knew he also liked me, gosh we looked stupid, liking each other and not letting the other one know. I want to laugh because we finally know each other's feelings. But I wasn't able to do anything. I did nothing but stare at him. His relieved look, loving eyes and bright smile. 

 "Mark I like you, so much. I like you so much I don't know what to do now" tears started to roll on my cheeks.

" Hey, don't cry. We should be happy, right?" He said, wiping the tears on my face. I hugged him.

"Hmm, Mark!!" That was all I could say at that moment. I buried my face on the crook of his neck.

"I think I shouldn't have said I like you." He said. You looked at him.

" Why?" You asked.

" I love you would be more romantic, and I love you, I love you JinHae." He said.

" I love you too, Mark" I told him. We hugged again.

 "I really want to kiss you right now, can I?" He asked.

"Uhm, I don't know how to" I said, he chuckled.

"I can teach you." He smiled. I blushed. I kissed him on his cheek. He laughed. He was about to kiss me when

"Jinnie I'm----"  Uppie-oppa'pression suddenly changed from excited to poker face.

"Home." We both stood up. Mark greeted him.

"Mind to explain what I saw?" He asked us. We both gulped.

"We're together, I mean, in a relationship." Mark said

"Since when?" He asked again.

"Three minutes before you came in." I said. 

"Good thing you told me first before anyone." He said.

"Of course, three minutes, just in time." I said.

"I'm going up, don't do anything stupid. I would hear you." He said

"Oppa!" I exclaimed and he smirked.

"Just saying sis, Congrats" he smiled and threw hearts to Jin Hae.

 


Another update!!!!! Since I've broken your hearts because of the last chapter, I started this chapter immediately!!! That's how much I love you guys!!!!!

How about show me some love too? By your comments and upvotes!! Yeah!! I'll be looking forward to that huh?

Until the next chapter!!! Muah!!!!!