FOUND BY FATE

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

BAMBAM'S POV

  By how Mark hyung looks, surely their "date" went well. He even greeted me good evening and smiled, when he usually just says "I'm home." 

  "So, how's your date?" I asker him.

  "It's fine." he said, obviously trying not to sound too exited, mayba becauce he knows I will if he did.

  " What did you do?" I asked him. He looked at me with his 'seriously' face.

  "Should I really tell you the whole story? Only girls do that." he said.Psh. He just want to keep it to himself. Selfish Mark

  "Where's my pizza?!!!?!" Mark suddenly shouted when he saw an almost empty box of pizza in the refrigerator. kekekeke. He saw me smiling.

  "You!!!!" he pointed at me and started chasing me around the house.

  "I'm sorry!!! okay?!? I got hungry." I said. half-amused and half-scared.

  "I'm going out." he said. "to where?" Jackson asked. "I'll buy pizza" he said, going outside.

 

MARK'S POV

  Aish, my pizza. That kid. I know chasing someone around the house because of pizza is childish, but I can't help it, when I realized what I was doing, I decided I would just buy another one. 

   As I walked to the pizza shop, I passed by a newly-opened jewelry shop. It still had balloons around the window and door. A particular set of jewelry caught my eye. I went inside.

  "Goodevening sir, how may I help you?" a young saleslady asked.

  "May I take a look at that?" I pointed at the jewelry set. 

  She took it out and I looked at it closely. It's color green. Her favorite color like me. Most of the dresses she tried were color green. 

  "Four leaf clover jewelry are given to someone special. Most of the people give this kind of necklace to the person they are confessing to. Four leaf clovers are mutations of clovers, which usually have only three leaves. To keep this reputation, our company only makes two sets for each country." the saleslady said.

  All I could think about is her that time. She is very much like this four leaf clover. I'll give this to her as a gift. I bought it. No need to know how much is it. :))))

  I went home with a pizza box on one hand and a paper bag on the other hand.

  "Hyung, what's in the bag?" Bambam asked.

  "None of your business dude." I said nonchalantly as I went to the table and start eating my pizza. Bambam pouted 

    I was so preoccupied by eating the glorious pizza I didn't notice Jackson taking the bag and  taking the box out. 

   "Woah, this sure costs a lot. Is this for Jin Hae?" Jackson asked. I snatched it away from them.

   "Who told you you can touch this?" I shouted and went to my room with the box.

   "Can we have some pizza?" Bambam shouted.  "Help yourselves" I said.

 


Short chapter :3 sorry guys, I want to separate the School dance scene... which is coming up :))))

 

Subscribe, comment, upvote... Love you guys muaaaaahhhh :****