SCHOOL DANCE

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvI-7ybWcbpJzqwYYi_VXWuwEootjX9sT7sRkRWy35PUvD3JkTY6Wl2R-zhttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71HhmAdT3pL._SY500_.jpg  

 

JIN HAE'S POV

  School dance. Argh, I'm so nervous right now. This is seriously not my thing. I wouldn't have gone if it wasn't for  Mark and to support my brother. There were no classes today.  The school government must be really busy there, preparing for the upcoming event. Others girls are probably spending this time at salons having their hair and make up done. Well as for me, I just took a bath early  and  put it in a tight bun, I'll let it down later so it will have natural curls. Smart and easy. hehehe.

  Whay exactly happens during a school dance? I've never been to one before. I don't have anyone to talk about it with. I wish I have a big sister, but I don't. I guess I just have to hope for the best. 

  Since I am alone, I decided to clean a bit. Yes, I love cleaning, as much as BAP loves spoiling our house. I'm not complaining though, men are like that. Dirty, rough, always needs someone to follow them around. Still, I'll be thankful if I find someone, different. I cleaned the living room last. I was dripping with perspiration already, not that I mind, at least I lost fat. *wink*

Got7's POV

 The group went to Mark, Bambam, and Jackson's apartment to get ready together. Jinyoung also invited Miss A to help them.

  "Noonas, Suzy, do you know that Mark likes his date?" JB told them.

  "Really? Fei asked. "That's very brave of you." she added.

  "Is she pretty?" asked Jia.

  "She is really pretty, she'd surely be popular of not just because of her bipolarity." Bambam said.

  "Bipolar?" Suzy asked. Bambam nodded. "But she's getting better." he said

  "Still, she's friendless." Youngjae said.

  "We're her friends." Jr. said.

  "Go with her to the parlor then." Jackson said. They laughed.

  "We should help her." Min said.

  "Where does she live?" Fei asked.

  "Mark hyung knows, he always walks her home." Youngjae said.

  "You do? Are you courting her?" Jia eyed Mark while grinning.

  "She must be busy right now." Mark said.

  "She must be alone right now, lonely" Suzy said with some facial expressions.

  20 minutes later, they're in front of her house. 11 people crowded in front of her doorstep and a knock was heard. A few moment later, the door opened, revealing a sweaty Jin Hae in her tank top and short shorts, her tight hair bun already loosened a bit. Mark gulped. Without second thought, he took his jersey jacket off and wrapped it around Jin Hae.

  "Why are you here? Do you need anything?" she asked them.

  "Hi, we're Miss A. Nice meeting you" the girls greeted her. Her eyes widened and gave them a nearly 180 degree bow, though 90 degrees is enough.

  "Good morning." she said.

  "She's hot. Just saying." Jackson commented. Mark hit him.

  "Come in." she gestured them in.

  "What have you been doing?" Mark asked her, slightly pissed because the guys saw her in the littlest clothes he'd seen her.

  "I have been cleaning the house. I have nothing to do, so, yeah" she explained.

  "We brought them to help you get prepared." Jr. smiled

  "Thanks, but I don't want to bother you" she said.

   "So you're Mark's DATE." Min said, emphasizing the word date. Mark scratched his nape.

  "Uhm, Yes." Jin Hae nodded.

  "Mission Start." Jia said. The four girls went to her bedroom. Technically, they raided her bedroom. Min went through her closet. Suzy through her bathroom. Fei through her drawers. Jia through her shoes.

   "Are you really a teenage girl?"Fei asked.

  "No heels." Jia said

  "Wax, creme, razor... NEGATIVE" Suzy said.

   "Cosmetics.... NEGATIVE" Fei said.

   "Push-up bras... NEGATIVE" Min said.

   "Really? You don't have push-up bras?!" Jackson asked.

   "Why are you here?!" Fei shouted.

   "Sorry." Mark apologized before dragging Jackson out.

   "Okay... How should we do this?" Min tapped on her chin.

   "Mark!!!" Fei called out. Mark came in. 

   "Your date needs to buy wax, make-up, heels, push-up br--""Yeah I got it, here" Mark gave Fei his card, not wanting to hear more, seeing Jin Hae blush terribly.

   "Thanks, you're so generous." she beamed. Mark went out without another word.

  JIN HAE'S POV

    So this is how it's like to have big sisters. It feels good. I want to have them as sisters. We went to the mall. They bought everything they think I need, with Mark's card. I felt guilty towards him, but he doesn't look like he doesn't mind. He demands for his opinion to be because it was his money thay is being spent.

   We came back home 5 hours before the ball.

   "Boys, you can go back to your dorm and dress up, come back here an hour before we go to the ball." Min ordered. They left.

   They helped me prepare. Actually, they did everything. All I did was stand and do as I was told. I never thought girls prepare themselves like hell. I usually just take  a bath and put on some comfortable clothes, dry my hair and let it down or tie it up. But when I saw myself in the mirror, I wasn't able to recognize myself. The girl in the mirror looked like a royalty. I thought it wasn't me. I looked at the unnies and I could see satisfaction on their faces.

   "I knew you'd look great." Suzy said in awe

   "Mark really has a taste in girls." Jia said.

   Why are they talking as if I am Mark's girlfriend? We'll just go to the school dance as partners. Even though I like him, wait, do they know I like him?  I was thinking about them knowing my feelings about Mark when someone knocked on the door.

   "They're here!!" Suzy squealed. Jia went to open the door. I saw princes come in my house. Mark looked the most stunning guy among them.

   "Hi." JB said. I just smiled.

  Mark and I gave each other a good long look. 

   "Yah, you can't lose your date by melting her." JB nudged Mark.

 "Where are your ties?" Fei asked. They held neckties up.

   "We were hoping you know how to do this." Jackson said.

   "I know how." I said.

   "Really? Help us then." Min said. Mark came up to me and handed me his necktie. I took it and put it around his neck. I was busy tying it when Suzy bumped on my back, making me stumble towards Mark. I held on his shoulders tightly for support and he held on my waist.

  "I'm sorry!" Suzy apologized before grinning.

  "Hey, stop waltzing around, we're not even at the ball yet" Youngjae nagged. They all laughed, making me and Mark blush.

   

SCHOOL DANCE

"Goodevening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Ballantine International School's 67th Anniversary Celebration." the speakers started. Everyone gave their attention to person standing on the stage. The school's principal started her speech.

  "Are you alright?" Mark asked me, he must've noticed me nervous face. I just nodded. Who would be okay you can see glares towards you because you are with the school's newest kingas? The other girls who have a got7 member as their date are popular ones. One  is a swimmer, the other is a gymnast, another one is a model. Me? I'm just me. Nothing more, nothing less.

  "That was a very moving speech Mrs. Principal. Now, for a lively start, let's all watch a performance!!! I'm sure all of you know these guys. Not just because they are from this school, but also because they have made a name for themselves after school, nationally and internationally!!! Here they are!!!! B.A.P.!!!!!" all the lights dimmed and the spotlight focused on the stage as they appeared. I watched them perform like everybody else. When they finished, they spoke a little and greeted the faculty and the principal. Out of the blue, Jong Up called your name.

   "Jinnie-ah!!! come here" you were shocked at first and was reluctant but you managed to get on stage with Mark's help.

   "Uhm, I know this is unnecessary, but I just want to make sure my sister won't be bullied. Everyone, this is my sister, Moon Jin Hae. She is a bit weird and unpredictable like me, but she's also very lovely and amazing. I guess it runs in the family *chuckles w/the.crowd* so now that you know her. Don't dare bully her" he warned playfully. People were shocked but got7 started to clap and everyor followed. Mark helped me go back down and B.A.P. approached us. They all did the fist bump thing guys usually do, but when it was Junhong-oppa and Mark's turn. It seemed different. I don't know why, but it really is different.

  

   The dance started. Mark held my hand and put it on his shoulders. He held me by the waist.

  "Uh, Sorry if I step on your feet." I said. he smiled and hugged my waist tighter, he held me up and put me back down, now my feet were on his feet.

  "I won't mind" he.said, smiling. He started to move. It looked like we were really dancing, but he was practically moving while lifting me by his feet. 

  "Hold on tighter, I'll make this last for long" he whispered to my ear. I did as I was told. It felt so.surreal. It was like a fairytale.

  "Ahem." someone caught our attention. Uppie-oppa.

  "Mind if I borrow my sister?" he asked. Mark shook his head and gave my hand to my brother.

  "Hey Jinnie sweetheart" he smiled. We hugged and started moving. He whispered what direction should I go so I won't step on him. Luckily, it worked for us. Afer the song, Junhong-oppa approached us. He told me a certain pattern and I willfully followed it. I've never been this close to Junhong-oppa. My first crush. My puppy love. Though I've always been looking from afar, I will never forget him.

  I've danced with all the B.A.P. and Got7 members. Now I'm back with Mark.

  "I wasn't able to tell you this earlier, Jin Hae, you're so beautiful." he said, looking straight into my eyes. I felt my insides melt not just because of his words, but also because of his voice, and especially his eyes. I felt hypnotized because of his eyes. It's the.most beautiful and most sincere-looking eyes. I can't help but believe him and blush. He still insisted that I rest my feet upon his though I told him that I already can manage how to waltz.

   "I want to give you something."  Mark told.me pulling away. He reached something inside his pocket. He took out a long rectangular box.

   "I remembered you when I saw this, so I bought it." he said. I opened it and I saw a beautiful four leaf clover necklace, bracelet and earrings. 

   " It's beautiful." I said. He took it and put it on me.

   "Now, it's prettier because you're wearing it." he said.

   "Thank you." I told him and we continued dancing.

   B.A.P. left the ball earlier because they still had matters to attend to. Mark reassured Uppie-oppa that he'll take me home safely. They bid me goodbye before leaving. Junhong-oppa kissed me on the cheek. He kissed me. It caught me off guard. I just stood there, shocked. 

  "Noona!" Bambam called out. I turned to face them. Mark was smiling but it was different. I walked to them. Another song was played and Mark dragged me again to the dancefloor. This time, he leaned his head on the crook of my neck. Since when did we get this touchy? I asked myself. Just this night. I answered myself. This won't last so better make the most out.of it, eh? kekeke.

  "Don't hurt me." he said. Wait... why?

MARK'S POV

  I seriously lost it. She looked so beautiful. Like a true princess. I was lucky she can't waltz well. I held her closer and put her feet onto mine. She was so close to me I was worried she'll hear my heart shouting her name. But this is a once in a lifetime chance. I want this to last longer so I told her to hold on tighter and she did. Everything was just so magical that I don't even mind her stepping on me, actually, I wanted it. If that means I could be closer to her. I would gladly let her step on my feet all the time. Silly of me. She danced with all the members of B.A.P. and Got7, but now she's back to me. I gave her the necklace. I let her have a good look at it before putting it on her. She thanked me and we continued with the dance. We bid goodbye to B.A.P. because they left earlier.

   He kissed her. He kissed my Jin Hae. What hurts the most is that it affected her. I was hurt. Deeply. But I couldn't blame anyone. I didn't tell her my feelings, so how would she know I'm hurting? I tried to smile when she looked back at us but I know she sensed it. It must've been hard for her, sensing something she doesn't know. But I couldn't tell her yet. The shock might trigger her emotions. 

  Another song played and I took her to the center. Again, I made her step on my feet though she already said she can handle it. I didn't know where I got my courage but I leaned my head on the crook of her neck. I want to stay like that for as long as I can.

   "Don't hurt me." I said. I could feel her body stiffen because of what I said. I know it's insane but it just came out. Maybe I was really hurt because of what I saw earlier.

    Suddenly, we were both blinded by the spotlight. Everyone was looking towards us. We've been chose as the pair of the night. The principal summoned us towards the stage. They gave us both a crown and she was given a boquet of flowers. The big screen showed our pictures during the ball. When we were dancing. Her feet on mine. When I was giving her the jewelry set. When I was putting it on her. When our heads were on each others shoulders.

  After the ball, I took her to her house. I don't know if I should explained why I told her not to hurt me.

  "Thanks a lot for today.".she said.

  "Thanks too. I had a lot of fun." I told her.

   She went inside and I went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that, is my longest chapter.. 2430 words... how's that? kekeke. Thank you guys for being there. my subbies I love you so much !!!!! 

   Mark's giving in little by little eh? hahaha. will Jin Hae find out about his  feelings? or will mark reveal it himself?

SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT,UPVOTE... lovelots :*****