THREATS

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

JIN HAE'S POV

   Since their first performance, Mark and the others, or Got7, started getting famous. Yeah. famous to the point that girls aproach them during lunch, nonstop. The situation itself is akward for me. I don't mind them approaching our table, as long as it's not for me, but   i don't like their glares, especially when I not I'm not doing anything wrong. *sigh* if I just am not a good friend, I have definitely left now. Seriously.

 "Do you want some?" Mark offered me the chocolates a girl just gave him, in front of her 0.o. Automatically, I recieved another death glare.

 "It's okay, I'm full" I told him. But he didn't believe me, he shoved the chocolate into my mouth.

 "I know you want some" he said with a sheepish look. "Thanks for the chocolates, Kate. We really enjoyed it. right, Jin Hae?" he looked at me. I looked at him, then to the girl "Uh, yeah" I tried to smile. 

 This doesn't look good. If this continues, I would probably gain haters. I would have no choice but to unfriend them, unfriend Mark. I don't want that to happen. They're my friends now, I don't want to lose them.Loose him. I don't know why but I've never felt so attached to anyone like this before. I just feel when he's around me. I think it's because of what he promised, that he will not leave me even though I go through depression again. Like now. I'm so glad that a person just wanted to be by my side, even though they know I wouldn't be much of a help to them, and worse, be a burden to them. I know it's not easy to befriend someone like me, a bipolar. I can see it. So far, he's been really careful around and about me. He's been very sweet and gentle. He's such a sweetheart. That's why I'm enduring this situation as his friend. I just don't know  how long.

  MARK'S POV

  Since we belong in the same group and class, Jr. have lunch with us everyday. I can see he wants to be close with Jin Hae.  I have nothing against that, I want her to have other friends than me and Bambam. But Jr. is, a lady's man. He knows how to communicate with girls. That's why they love him. Seeing him give his attention to Jin Hae, I'm sure it'll draw her unwanted attention. 

 "Jin Hae~" Jr. cooed. Jin Hae looked at her. "Why?"she asked.

  "Come with us after school, we are going to practice a new choreography." Jr. offered Jin Hae. The three of us looked at her, waiting for her response.

  "Uhm, I can't. I'm supposed to watch my brother and his group today, they're practicing their song too" she said. 

  "You mean B.A.P.?" Jr. asked.

 "Yeah" she said. So Jr. knows about Jong Up. Ahh..

 it's because she's been his classmate for a while now.

  BAMBAM'S POV

   Why is Jr. hyung suddenly getting in the picture? Why does he care about Jin Hae now? Why is Mark hyung letting him get close to Jin Hae? Is he giving up? Jin Hae noona is so clueless. She doesn't seem to mind these boys who are trying to get her attention. Maybe that's really how it is when you're depressed. This is what I thought about, Mark hyung will have a hard time because of noona's situation. Aha, I know a way to help Mark hyung.

  "Jinyoungie hyung!!!" I called Jr. hyung

  "Nae? What do you want?" he said.

  "Let's go to practice now!" I told him. 

  "Eh? Aren't we going to wall Jin Hae home first?" he asked.

"Mark hyung will do that, besides, he's done it before. What do you think will happen if her brother sees her with different boys?" I reasoned out. Fortunately, he accepted my reason.

  "So, hyung, you've known Jin Hae noona for years now right?" I asked him.

  "Yeah.Why?" he said. 

  "Haven't you developed feelings for her? I mean, she's pretty and smart."

  He chuckled. "You're not the firsg one to asked me that. Mark also asked me earlier if I like Jin Hae. But, I'll be more honest with you." he said.