BE MY GIRL- UH I MEAN MY DATE...

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

   He was looking at me. At least that's what I saw. Being the only one not raising his hand, Ms. Shin asked him.

  "Mark, don't you want to be my date?" she asked. He looked at her,which made the others lose hope and groan in disappointment. Then he looked at me again. 

  "Sorry Ma'am, I already have a date" he said.

  "Really? I haven't seen you ask anybody." she said teasing.

  "You can say it's mutual understanding." he smiled.

  "Okay, if that's what you say" she smiled back.

      He's got himself a date that fast?! Wow. But I didn't see him ask anybody earlier?  Maybe he knew about the Ball earlier and asked someone before class. The class continued to talk about the Ball. Guys were already asking the girls. I can't help but laugh to myself seeing the guys so shy while they ask the girls to be their date. So cute.

  The students continued to talk about the Ball until the classes came to end. 

  "I'll talk to your brother right?" Mark asked.

  "Right now?!" I blurted out in shock.

  "Yeah, now" he said, blinking twice.

   "Uh, I didn't tell him yet." I said

   "It's okay. You can tell him when you get home." he said.

    "Uhm, okay then" I said.

  We entered the house and I saw my brother walking down the stairs.

   "Oppa, I'm home." I tried to smile.

   "Annyeonghaseyo" Mark greeted him. He just looked at Mark with his straight judging face. I walked towards Uppie-oppa and whispered to him

   "He wants to talk to you" I said. "Why?" he asked me. "He wants to be friends" I smiled.

   "I'm just going to change" I told both of them and went upstairs.

MARK'S POV

   Then she went upstairs. I was left with his brother in the living room.

   "You can sit." he said and I sat.

   "Why do you want to talk to me? But first, who are you?" he asked.

  " I'm Mark Tuan, I'm a transfer student and I'm her classmate." I said.

  "And why are you here?" he asked again.

  "Jin Hae and I are really good friends. She's a decent girl compared to the others at school so I want to stay friends with her. When I saw you last time, you didn't look very pleased to see me, or her with a guy.I just want to tell you that I don't have bad intention towards her, so don't worry." I said, almost not breathing.

  "It's true that I wasn't comfortable seeing her with a guy other than my friends. You can't blame me, I know how guys act and think. But now that you bothered to talk to me just to keep your friendship, I think you're alright." he said, finally I was able to breathe, but not for long.

   "But, do you, by any chance, like my Jin Hae?" he asked. I'm pretty sure I blushed.Fortunately(or not) Jin Hae came with drinks. 

  Seeing me blush, he decided to not talk about it anymore.

   "Shouldn't you two be looking for clothes for your school Ball.?" he asked us. Jin Hae and I looked at each other. 

   "How did you know about that oppa?" Jin Hae asked him.

   "We're going to perform there" he said. He then put his index finger across his lips. "Don't tell anyone about that, it's supposed to be a secret." he said.

  After the talking, Jin Hae walked me towards the gate. I'm going to ask her to be my date. But why does it feel like I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.?

 "Uhm, Jin Hae, can I ask you something?" I started.

  "What is it?" she said, smiling.

  "Would you be my girl?" I said unconsciously.

  "Huh?" she asked. I came back to my senses.

  "Uh, I mean, Would you be my date?" I said.

  She looked unsure. Does she have a date already? I should've asked her earlier. Maybe she thought I have another date.

  "Actually, I was planning not to go." she said