SOUNDS CONVINCING

loving the BIPOLAR [SEMI-HIATUS]

"Why?" I asked her.

"I'm not into those things. I'll just panic around people" she said.

"Jin Hae, it's just a party. You don't even have to talk to someone you don't know. You can just watch your brother" I told her.

"Right, my brother. They'll perform their new song there" she said.

"Yeah, you should come and support him at least." I told her.

"I don't know how to dress for ocassions like that." she pouted.

"Let's make a deal." I said, growing impatient.

"What deal?" she asked.

"I'll help you prepare, you'll be my date." I said.

JIN HAE'S POV

  It's convincing. win-win. I'll have someone help me, and I'll have a date. Wait. Something's wrong.

"But earlier you said you already have a date?" I said, more like asked.

"Uh, that, I was actually pertaining to you." he said, blushing. I also blushed. I know.

"Oh, I didn't know that." I said. He gave me a playful glare.

"How could you not know? I was looking at you all the time" he said, almost whining. I laughed.

"I don't want to expect, pabo" I gave him a 'seriously?' look.

"But it's obvious, you're the only girl I talk to" he pouted.

"So, it's settled then. I'm your date." he said.

"Yeah." I said. "We're going to the mall tomorrow. Tell your brother, I don't want him to think I just drag you anywhere and I'm a bad influence." he said.

"Yes sir." I said.

"I'll go now. Bye." he said. I went back inside the house when I saw him make a turn.

  When I went inside, Uppie-oppa was looking at me. 

"Jin Hae, that Mark, Do you like him?" Uppie-oppa asked in a brotherly tone. This is the first time he asked me about liking a guy. All he did in the past is scare the boys around me by his looks. He never asked me if I like anyone, But now...

"Why are you asking me this oppa?" I asked.

  He shrugged, not really knowing what to say. "Maybe I'm just concerned" he said.

"If I say I do, would you chase him away?" I asked him jokingly.

"Of course not, that would hurt you, I don't want to hurt my baby sister." he said and he hugged me.

"Yuck oppa!! You're so cheesy!!" I laughed hard.

"What did you say?!?!" he exclaimed, ruffling my hair.

"You should find yourself a girlfriend oppa, I can't.be your baby forever!" I giggled.

"Wether you like it or not, you will be my baby forever, even if I get myself a girlfriend or you get yourself a boyfriend!" he playfully demanded.

"So it's alright if I have a boyfriend?" I asked.

 He managed to show a straight face and said, "We should prepare dinner now." and walked towards the kitchen.

"Oppa!" I cried.  He looked back at me then hurried to the kitchen.

   I was about to sleep when I remembered Mark. He really did ask me to be his date right? Ah, I'm so lucky. But why me? Does he like me? And why was he blushing earlier? Then Uppie-oppa asked me something he doesn't usually ask. Am I not knowing something here?

Short update! but hey! It's my second update today! another one may come later don't worry ;)

I love you my subbies!! and the ones who comment, thank you very much!! you inspire me you know *wipes tears* and to those who don't!!!! :/// YOU CAN JUST UPVOTE XD THAT'S ALL THANK YOU!! *bows*