Sehun - EXO

Imagination is Everything: Oneshot Request Shop [Busy]

F I R S T    K I S S

Oh Sehun    |    Son Taehee

requested by amusingmurdermachine


 

"Sehun?"

 

I placed a hand on the wall beside me to steady myself as I pulled off my shoes.

 

"Sehunnie?" I called out again.

 

I stumbled blindly along the corridor, fumbling for the light switch. I smiled to myself when I found the little knob, and I flicked it on, illuminating the living room of the house.

 

A pair of hands slipped around my waist, bringing me into a hug. I yelped in shock, before realising it was just my boyfriend.

 

I turned around to face him, slapping his chest lightly. "You scared me!"

 

He pouted slightly. "What took you so loooong?"

 

I laughed, tapping his nose. "Sorry. I had some things to do."

 

He walked over to the couch, watching as I put my things away. He sprawled himself over it, and let out a dramatic sigh.

 

"But I could have died of hunger in that half an hour you'd left me for."

 

I rolled my eyes. Seriously. If I didn't know better, I would have thought I was dating a kid.

 

"Sure, Sehun. And pigs can fly."

 

He closed his mouth sulkily, before sitting up at looking deadpanned. "They could. They just might not want people to know. There could be a whole flying pig society living underground or in the sky, and we wouldn't know! You can't just assume pigs can’t fly because you've never seen one." He raised an eyebrow, hands on his hips.

 

"Gosh. Are you sure you're not younger than me? How old are you, really?"

 

He stuck out his tongue at me, before shrugging his shoulders. "Noona."

 

I blinked twice, before gaping at him. "What...did you just call me?"

 

He smirked triumphantly, and waddled closer to me. He latched onto my arm, and shook it back and forth like a toy. "Noonaaaa."

 

"Hey!" I yanked my arms out his hold. "I'm not that old. Mind you, I am younger than you!"

 

He blew a raspberry. "Not by much!"

 

"Sehun! 3 years is a lot!"

 

He guffawed, expression lighting up like a switch. "Exactly why you should call me oppa!"

 

I scrunched up my nose. Pushing my bottom lip out into a pout, I stuck my chin up in the air. "No."

 

I turned around before he could say anything, and headed towards the kitchen.


"What do you want for dinner?"

 

I poked my head in the fridge, not really expecting a  response.

 

"Nothing."

 

I let out a snort whilst grabbing some leftovers from the day before. "Oh, really?" I peeled the cling wrap off the fried rice and took a deep sniff.

 

"Mmmm, smells good. Even though it's still cold." I raised the plate mockingly at him, and put it in the microwave.

 

I turned to face him again, just in case he'd changed his mind. "Are you sure you don't want any? I thought you were so hungry you were going to die."

 

He puffed out his cheeks, before stubbornly insisting that he was fine.

 

I shrugged. "Suit yourself."

 

He hmphed, crossing his arms over his chest and stomping his way to the couch.

 

Sorry, Hunnie, but the tantrum card doesn't work on me.

 

Besides, he was awfully cute when he was grumpy.

 

The microwave beeped, and I took the plate out. "Hot hot hot hot hot." I muttered to myself, quickly putting it down on the table. I grabbed a spoon and plonked myself right next to my boyfriend.

 

I knew he'd caught a whiff of the food from the way he tensed up. He oh so subtly moved a little away from me towards the end of the couch, acting nonchalant.

 

Thankful for the extra space he was giving me, I scooted closer towards him, swinging my legs up onto the couch so that they were dangling off the end.

 

"Sehunnie!" I sing-songed.

 

When I got no answer, I put the plate down on the coffee table and swivelled around. I pinched his cheeks joyfully.

 

"Are you sure you're not hungry, Mr GrumpyBottom?" 

 

He turned to face me, a childish pout evident on his face. "Why won't you call me oppa?"

 

"Cause."

 

"Cause what?"

 

"Cause!"

 

"Cause what?!"

 

"Cause. I don't want to." I stuck my tongue out at him.


"And here you were saying I was acting like a kid."

 

He leaned in. "If you don't call me oppa in 3 seconds, I'll kiss you."

 

Wait what.

 

"…one…"

 

Kiss me?

 

"…two…"

 

Whoop! Wrong move, buddy!

 

"...thr-"

 

I closed the gap in between us. Although it was only brief, the kiss sent sparks of electricity through me. He pulled away once he realised what was happening, and his face flushed a deep shade of red.

 

"Y-you were meant t-to call me o-oppa! Not kiss me!"

 

I smiled at him cheekily, watching in amusement as he ran his hands through his hair.

 

"Oh my- You did not just do that. What in the world was I thinking? No, what in the world were you thinking? What what what even!"

 

He was cute when he was flustered too. "It's like you've never been kissed before."

 

"Of course I haven't!" He slapped a hand over his mouth in realisation, before letting out a shriek I didn't even know humans were capable of reaching.

 

"That was my first kiss! And you just STOLE it!" He wailed.

 

"Well I just gave you my first kiss too. So there!"

 

He faked a sob. "Now no one will want me!"

 

He threw his arms around me. "Except you of course!" He giggled like a little kid.

 

It was so cheesy, it seemed like he'd planned this very scenario out beforehand.

 

He pulled away from me happily, grinning stupidly from ear to ear.

 

Seriously. This guy was bipolar.

 

He wiped away his non-existent tears and then patted my head.

 

"There there. Because I'm the world's nicest, greatest, and most handsomest boyfriend, I'll forgive you for kissing me."

 

I gawked at him. Who asked for forgiveness?

 

"But next time, I won't let you off so easily. These lips," He paused momentarily to tap his mouth. "Are strictly off-limits. Only I'm allowed to choose who kisses them and when."

 

Rolling my eyes at him, I quickly leaned in to peck him again, leaving him wide-eyed and blushing for the second time.

 

"H-hey! W-what did I j-just say?!"

 

"You know...you're adorable when you're shocked."

 

He grumbled to himself, still trying to get over the fact that I'd just kissed him. Not just once either. But twice.

 

After a while, he poked my side. "I'm...hungry…"

 

I chuckled while shaking my head, and handed him the forgotten plate of fried rice.

 

"And, Tae?"

 

"Yeah?" I took the spoon out of his hand, scooping up some food.

 

"Can you call me oppa?"

 

I stopped mid-bite, and slowly looked at him with a blank expression. Without batting an eyelid, I shoved the spoon into his mouth.

 

"No."