Ravi - VIXX

Imagination is Everything: Oneshot Request Shop [Busy]

L O V E    I S    E T E R N A L

Kim Wonshik    |    Seokmi    |    ft. Nam Woohyun

requested by Starlight1502


 

My eyelids fought off the fatigue I was feeling, blinking wearily at the television screen that was too bright for my liking.

 

It was one of the rare nights my boyfriend had a night off, and I was determined to stay awake and spend every minute I could muster with him. We were sitting together, side by side, on the couch in my living room, the lights dimmed and a cheesy romance film playing.

 

I yawned as I adjusted my position on the couch, trying to stay awake.

 

"Seokmi?"

 

I turned to Ravi, who was looking at me with smile.

 

"Yeah?" I rubbed my eye.

 

"Are you tired?"

 

"No." I said stubbornly, despite the fact that I was yawning yet again.

 

He chuckled lightly, before motioning for me to come closer.

 

"Sleep."

 

I shook my head. "I want to watch the movie."

 

"We can always watch the movie lying down." He stretched out his legs on the couch, before gesturing for me again.

 

"But I'm afraid I'll fall asleep if I do that."

 

"It doesn't matter. I like watching you sleep."

 

I laughed. "You creep."

 

"Your creep."

 

Gently, he pulled me down next to him, an arm under my head as a pillow. The other, he wrapped protectively around my waist, hugging me closer so that his chest was touching my back.

 

"In case you fall off the couch." He said. "I'd prefer to date a girl who came in one piece."

 

I giggled. "What if I broke into a million pieces? What would you do?"

 

"Simple. I'd pick up every single piece of you and put you back together. Even if it took years."

 

"And then?" I asked.

 

"And then I'd love you with all my heart."

 

I nudged him with an elbow. "Why are you being so cheesy tonight?"

 

Not that I didn't like it…

 

"Because I miss you." He kissed the nape of my neck lightly.

 

I smiled. "I miss you too."

 

Snuggling into the curve of his body, I made myself comfortable, slowly relaxing in the warmth of his hold.

 

With light movements, his fingers caressed my cheek. He twirled the ends of my hair with his fingers, braiding it, knotting it, twisting it - whatever he could possibly think of. But he made sure not to tug too hard, in fear of hurting me.

 

It was these little things that he did that made me love him even more. He was sweet and caring, despite his wild personality. He gave me a sense of security, and I felt even safer and warmer in his embrace.

 

Said too soon.

 

His fingers travelled down my side, to the places where only he knew I was ticklish in.

 

"Ravi." I warned him.

 

Chuckling, he started tickling me. I squealed and tried to wriggle off the couch, but he swung a leg over mine to keep me from escaping.

 

I squirmed around, laughing as I tried to push him off me. Instead, he pushed himself up and over me, now tickling me with both hands. I tried to fend him off, but he was much stronger than me. With his larger hand, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head.

 

Quickly running out of breath, I pleaded with my eyes for him to let me go, which eventually turned into a good-natured threat of kicking him there.

 

He only laughed harder. "Oh, you wouldn't dare. You love me too much. Plus, we still need to have babies."

 

"Ravi!" I would've slapped his chest, if not for the fact that he was still holding my hands.

 

Both of us suddenly froze when we heard the sound of keys meeting the cold tiles of the floor. We looked over to the corridor, only to find my brother standing there.

 

His face was one of pure shock and disbelief.

 

"W-Woohyun!" I managed to get out. I chuckled awkwardly. "You're back early."

 

He looked at me, then at Ravi. He blinked twice, before his eyes snapped back into focus. "Oh my gosh guys! If you're going to do it in the house, could you at least do it in a room?! If you've forgotten, I live here too!"

 

I chuckled, but that only annoyed him more. "Hyunnie, calm down. We're not doing anything like that. Stop jumping to conclusions."

 

"Conclusions? Conclusions?! I come home to find you pinned down to the couch by your boyfriend. Your hair is messy. Your clothes are wrinkled. He's freaking sitting on top of you. And he says he needs to have babies with you! Which part of that doesn't scream sse- ...it?!"

 

I burst out into laughter, because it was just too funny. He had a point, but that just made the situation much more hilarious. Ravi, who had the sense to seat himself properly on the couch, shook his head as he, too, started laughing.

 

Woohyun simply stood there, taking in the scene of us two, spread out on the couch and clutching our sides.

 

"T-this is- p-priceless!" I said, in between gasps of breaths.

 

Throwing his hands up in exasperation, my brother groaned. "Teenagers and their hormones! I'm going back to my room, and d-"

 

"Don't forget to put on some earphones!" Ravi butted in with glee.

 

He sure was enjoying himself.

 

Woohyun stormed into his room, but not before screeching in annoyance. As the door slammed shut, we only laughed even harder at my brother's misery.

 

"Oh, I love your brother. So much!" Ravi wiped at the tears in his eyes.

 

"I love him too." I rubbed my sore stomach and cheeks.

 

Suddenly dead-serious, Ravi crawled over to me on all fours at an impressive speed. "But you love me more, right?"

 

Blinking, I placed a finger on his forehead and pushed him back slightly. "No. I love you both the same."

 

"Then what makes me and him different?!" He whined.

 

"Oh, you know. Different names, different looks, different heights, different people. You two are very different." I .

 

He pouted.

 

I chuckled as I pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay, okay. You're such a kid. I love...Woohyun more!"

 

"Seokmi!" He cried.

 

He tackled me onto the couch, hugging me as I laughed. "I'm not letting you go until you admit you love me more!"

 

I wrapped my arms around his waist, closing my eyes in content. "Then you're going to be here for a while."

 

Still refusing to let go, he flipped us around so that I was lying on his chest, his heartbeat drumming steadily in my ear.

 

"If it takes an eternity for you to tell me you love me more than your brother, then I shall wait for an eternity."

 

He looked at me with sincerity. "Don't forget this. I'll love you...always."