Chapter 15: Halo Wins The Triple Crown

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The five remaining girls of MixxE Girls' were sitting in their practice room and of course working hard for their comeback in the next month.

Bay was lying down on Kaylee's lap while looking through music charts. Then she shot up, surprising Kaylee.

Kaylee held her chest, "What is is Bay? You scared me down to my bones." the others looked to. Bay showed her phone with the music charts, and the number one spots for multiply music charts was Halo's 'Good Day'. 

Alice came over and looked through the different music charts, "Daebak. Halo's going to be excited for this." 

Aero and Bori were looking at something else. Aero looked up, "Halo even won at three music shows." the other girls looked even more shocked. Bay had the widest eyes, "Which ones?"

Bori read it off, " 'Inkigayo', 'M! Countdown', and 'Music Bank'. Three days in a row! Doesn't that make Halo unnie a triple crown winner?" they all looked at each other. Then they all started to cheer for Halo and winning three awards, plus a triple crown for 'Good Day'.

Alice looked at all of them, "Should we call Halo and tell her the good news?" the others agreed but Kaylee put her hands up, "We should check the time in Hawaii first before calling her. Remember what she told us now." the members sighed but knew what Halo told them. That the time zone is about a day difference, with Korea being a day ahead. 

Bay looked at her phone again, "Halo unnie should be awake now Kaylee unnie. Its only evening time for them." Kaylee nodded and Bori used her phone to call. The phone rang and rang, until a quiet but sweet voice answered, "Hello?" 

Aero leaned over Bori's shoulder, "Halo congratulations!!" 

Halo sounded lost, "Congratulations? For what?"

Bay smiled, "For winning the triple crown for 'Good Day'." they all clapped. Halo then sounded shocked, "R-Really?" 

Kaylee sat down, "Yes dongsaeng. Don't worry though, when you come back during the winter time we'll celebrate anyway." Halo chuckled, "Alright unnie. And good luck on promotions next month. I'll be looking on the internet for news about you girls." the others said good luck to Halo in college and they ended the phone call there. 

Bori, "I hope Halo unnie does good until she comes back in the winter time." 

Bay nodded, "I bet Halo unnie will do well." 

Kaylee smiled and put her hand in, "And for us as well." the other girls put their hands in and shouted for MixxE Girls to have a great comeback in August.