Chapter 85: High Tensions

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

As mentioned before, the calm before the storm desrcibed what was happening with MixxE Girls' right now. 

Let's go back in time...

******

A few days ago...

The four girls, minus Halo because she was living with Hyesung after they got married were doing their own thing around in and out the dorm. 

Alice was offered a drama role, her first and was going to meet the director and other cast members for the drama and she was super excited, so she was out of the dorm. Bay was at the company preparing her solo album, so she was out to. So just Aero and Bori were at the dorm preparing for the other two members to come home. Both of them were in the living room watching TV peacefully until Alice came in storming, not even saying hello to either of them before going into her room. Both Aero and Bori looked at each other in confusion. Their Manager Oppa came through the door and asked, "Is Alice here?" they both nodded.

Aero asked, "What happened Oppa? Did something happen?" he sighed. He looked at both of them and said, "Apparently the drama reading didn't go well. The girls had shocked faces. Bori was the one to ask, "What do you mean? It didn't go well?"

Manager Oppa scratched his head, "Well at the script reading I heard shouting, I thought of nothing at first, but when Alice came storming out of the room I knew something was wrong. So I went in to ask the director what happened and he said that Alice wasn't the actress he thought she was, didn't fit "that image" of what he was looking for, or at least that's what he told me."

Bori nodded and looked through the hallway of where Alice stormed into her room (the new bedroom system was; Aero and Alice got their own, and the maknaes shared a room). Bori got up, "I'll try to talk with unnie." she left and entered Alice's room after a few seconds of nothing. It was just Manager Oppa and Aero in the room now.

Manager Oppa looked at Aero and said, "This is the perfect moment actually Aero. I wanted to talk to you alone for a bit." Aero looked at him, confused once again, "Why me Oppa? What reason?" he sat down next to Aero on the couch and took the sopt where Bori just was.

"Well after the thing with Alice went south, the director needs to find a new female lead role as soon as possible and thought of you." Aero put her hands on her chest, "Me? But I never acted ever." he shrugged and said, "Don't look at me. The director asked me to ask you if you are interested in role. He wants you to let him know in a few days." she nodded. Manager Oppa sighed, "Look I know your thinking of Alice, but this could be a big break for you as a individual. Both you and Alice will have your chances, up and downs. But in my opinon you should take this." he then patted her shoulder and got up, "Don't take to long to think about it Aero." he then left to let her think. Aero didn't know what to do, but knew that all the other members had their own indivdual careers except her and this could be her big success if the drama goes well, so she took it.

This is where it came a few days later.

*****

The girls were called in by their CEO, Hwang Sejun, even Halo who was now showing at four months pregnant. With Sejun sitting in the center chair in the meeting room, Aero and Halo sitting on his left, and Alice, Bay, and Bori sitting on his right. Aero and Alice were kept on oppsite sites for known reasons to them all. Halo and Bay were filled in on the details shortly before the other girls arrived.

Sejun now started the meeting with, "Now you girls know why I called all of you here and I wish I didn't have to. I thought your teamwork and the sacrifices were already known, but I guess I was wrong." 

Aero looked at Sejun, then across from her was Alice and said, "I thought we all knew that to, but I guess not." Alice almost gave a death glare at Aero, "And I thought we as a group stuck together in certain descisions and not go behind each other's back. I think you broke that trust." Aero was about to lash out but Halo put her hand out, "Enough you two." Halo herself looked exhuasted without the team drama which she thought was unnecessary. Sejun nodded, "Halo is right, put your thoughts behind you. All five of you are supposed to support each other no matter what. This goes for as a group or individual activity. As individuals this supports the group and getting your name more out there." both Aero and Alice didn't look at each other and said nothing. Bay and Bori who were sitting next to each other didn't know what to say really, what could they say. 

Finally what seemed forever Alice spoke, "Well to be honest PD-nim I don't know if we're really a team anymore. Going behind each other's back doesn't seem like a team to me. We're supposed to tell each other everything-" she looks at Aero, "Everything."

Aero sat up straight in her chair, "You don't think I tried to tell you!?" she was close to tears. Her hands were forming fists on the desk, "When Manager Oppa told me what happened I was distraught as you. But look at everyone-" she gestured to the other members, "You all have individual schedules for the most part and I had to watch you go while I stayed back at the dorm, to only go out when we had group schedules." Bay, Bori, and Halo looked at each other in guilt. Aero contuined, "I knew that it was good for you girls to have your own schedules because of getting MixxE Girls' name out there but when the director wanted me for this drama you have no idea how happy I was for something that was just me and not a group after over four years of being together." she let what she needed to at the moment. But Alice was not convinced and just said with all seriousness, "Then that makes you selfish."

Aero had a shocked face and Bori looked at Alice, "Unnie you can't mean that?" Bay nodded, "Alice unnie I can see what Aero means, aren't we all a little desparate at some point?" Alice looked at the two maknaes and shook her head, "So you agree with Aero? She went behind our backs!"

Sejun intervened, "Alice we are human don't forget that. That means things like this happened, even some of the most senior groups. You may not think it happens but behind the scenes there could be so. You learn to learn and forgive from those mistakes." but Alice wasn't buying it at all. 

She stood up from her chair and said, "Well maybe your right PD-nim, but this is why some groups don't last as long you hope them to. I'm leaving." that's all she said, nothing more as she left the room. The four girls and Sejun didn't say anything or stop Alice from leaving room, not even as she closed the door. Not even fully conprehending when Alice said she was leaving. What could that mean? Leaving for right now? Leaving the group? That sentence could be put into some many ways.

No one knew what to do. What this be solved and the group remain together? Or would yet another member leave the group? The most important question is the trust gone with the members for good?

What do you think?