Chapter 67: A Big Scare!

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

When they got the news that VIVA would perform at this year's 'Korean Music Awards' as special guests they were happy since they could bring out the MixxE Girls' name out more. 

They were getting ready to leave the dorm with Kaylee, Aero, and Bay sending them off. Kaylee was making sure her dongsaengs had everything with them and carefully sending them off, "Be careful. And stay warm for as long as you can before performing, also warm your voices."

Alice looked at Kaylee, "Unnie don't worry we'll do all those things are more." Bori nodded as she smiled, "Stay warm yourselves unnies."

Aero and Bay were all in pajamas with Aero smiling, "Don't worry, we're ahead of you on that." 

Bay hugged Aero, "Yup! All snugged for the almost end of winter." Bori huffed, "You are lucky. I wish I was in my pajamas, but I guess this is a good schedule for us." Kaylee nodded as she patted Bori's head.

Halo said nothing as she waited at the front of the door, quiet then usual. Their Manager Oppa came and said, "Okay let's go!" he exited following Halo first. The other two were about to follow when Kaylee pulled Alice's arm and whispered in her ear, "Keep out for Halo please. She hasn't had much sleep since she broke up with Yesung sunbaenim. And I'm worried a lot." Alice nodded, "Of course unnie. Me and Bori we'll look after her tonight." Kaylee nodded and let both Alice and Bori follow Halo and Manager Oppa out to the car.

****

At the venue the girls as VIVA were getting last minute touches before they would go onstage at the 'Korean Music Awards'. Halo was quiet the entire way to the venue and all the way to getting ready to perform and that made Alice and Bori worry as this breakup with Yesung was somewhat traumatizing for Halo.

The day of Yesung and Halo's breakup...

The girls were in the dorm and just having a chilling day, but Halo who was not in the dorm. All she told the members was that she had to meet Yesung to talk about something important and the members had a bad feeling but waited till Halo came home.

Bay looked around the dorm room and couldn't calm herself down till she asked out loud, "Do you think Halo unnie and Yesung sunbaenim will be okay?" but with that question no one knew the right answer. With both having busy schedules it was impossible to tell. Aero looked at Bay and said, "Who knows Bay. I mean it has been hard the past year with both of them being busy."

Alice was sitting besides Aero and said, "But you never know. Some relationships can work magically in tough situations." Bori nodded, "I agree with you on that unnie. But when is Halo supposed to come home?"

Kaylee looked at her phone which read 8:20pm and said, "I think Halo said around 8:30. So we won't have to wait long for her." and that's when the girls just stared at the clock in the living room area of the dorm, not even minding the TV that was on.

And when the door opened all five of the girls got up to see Halo walk through with her head down and some sniffles. Kaylee was the first to get up while the other members were still sitting down and waiting. She wait towards Halo who was still standing at the entrance of the dorm and held Halo's hands and said, "Hyemin-ah. Look at me." Halo looked at her with crying eyes, which broke Kaylee's heart. She asked while still holding onto Halo's hands and said, "What happened Halo?"

Halo sniffed, trying to stop incoming tears and said, "Y-Y-Yesung oppa broke up with me." Kaylee just hugged Halo after that, with the other members watching with sad expressions.

Halo told the girls everything after the next day that Yesung was the one that wanted to break the relationship off, but both Jellyfish and SM Entertainment said the best way to tell media was "busy schedules". Ever since that day the girls have been on watch for Halo as this was her first relationship with anyone.

Present Day

VIVA was getting ready to perform on stage and they rocked the stage. But when they were getting off Alice and Bori who were walking behind Halo suddenly heard her cry in shock and they saw her disappear below the stage!

The backup dancers saw this to and they all went to try to get Halo out of the hole. Halo was crying in pain and Alice and Bori wanted to get her out of there as soon as possible to help Halo and not worry fans. Alice was lifting Halo on one side, "Its okay Halo were going to get you out of here." the backup dancers had Halo on the other side and lifted her out, and with one of the backup dancers carrying Halo bridal style off the stage. 

When they were at the hospital, Manager Oppa was talking with the doctor while Alice and Bori were waiting it Halo was okay. Both the rest of MixxE Girls' and VIXX were told of the situation, but they find out since media reports went out right away. But Manager Oppa couldn't go grab the other half of MixxE Girls', so they were given updates by texting and calling by Alice and Bori.

Manager Oppa walked towards Ailce and Bori. Alice was the first to ask, "Is Halo alright?" she had crying eyes. But he nodded and said, "Yes Halo is alright. She didn't fracture, twist, or break anything. But the doctor is giving painkillers for Halo to take for the next few days and she can't have any schedules for that time." both Alice and Bori sighed in relief as Halo was sent home a few hours later.