Chapter 10: Practicing with VIXX

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

When both VIXX and MixxE Girls' found out they would both be performing together on stage together, it was a big shock. Both groups knew they would be performing their own songs but not together as label mates. But it was only four members from each group to do the cover of a song. It was decided that from VIXX; N, Leo, Ken, and Hongbin; and from MixxE Girls'; Kaylee, Jeanne, Halo, and Nova. 

So both groups were practicing their groups songs as well as the cover. They were also put into pairs for the special performance; Leo&Halo, N&Kaylee, Ken&Jeanne, and then Hongbin&Nova. After the long hours of practicing in their own groups, both came together to practice the song they would cover. The other members of each group that weren't performing were forced home by their managers.

The four pairs went over the dance of the song over and over again while the dance instructor was watching their every detail of the dance moves. Then the instructor told them to take a break. Everyone was panting; but, Halo and Leo, who were calm and just drank their water in silence. Ken broke the panting, "How you both be not not breathing hard like the rest of us?" he pointed to Leo and Halo. Both Leo and Halo looked at each other, then at the others before drinking water again. Kaylee smiled from her spot next to N, "Don't think you can get a response out of them Ken." Ken shrugged from his spot next to Jeanne, "I tried." 

N grinned, "Those two are like the mysterious group of people in horror movies. Kind of freaky." Jeanne punched N slightly, "But oppa they are the quiet people in our group like how we have the energetic people in the group." Nova nodded and raised her hand, "One is me unnie." Jeanne giggled, "Yes Nova, I bet we all know that you are one of them." Hongbin took his seat in between Nova and N, "I sure know the energetic ones in VIXX, right N hyung?" N nodded his head and pointed and Hongbing, "Yes I do." 

So after a few more hours of practice together both bands separated and went off to their own dorms. 

Manager S took the four girls home and was discussing future schedules. Manager S; "So we all know the concert for yours and VIXX's performance is in June, Jeanne's solo debut will be sometime in July, Halo you'll restart your promotions in ASAP, and also Halo-" Manager S looked at Halo, "You got a request to do a photo shoot for 'Cosmopolitan' tomorrow morning so I'll be at the dorm to pick you up around 10 okay?" Halo nodded. Nova clapped, "Unnie its amazing you got a request from 'Cosmopolitan'. I'm jealous."  Jeanne gave Halo and hand on the shoulder, "Congrats Halo." Halo nodded and whispered a thanks. Kaylee came into the conversation, "Isn't this the first photo shoot request we gotten since we debuted?" all the girls nodded and even smiled even more and congratulated Halo. 

**********************

The next morning came and Halo along with Lottie were the first to wake up. Halo was getting her own breakfast and sat on the living room table. Lottie came over and sat by Halo; "What time is Manager S coming to pick you up Halo?" Halo simply answered, "Ten." Lottie nodded, "Well she'll almost be here then." Halo nodded. 

Just then Bay came walking in like a zombie. Her hair was messed up slightly as she trudged into the the kitchen and came to sit by Lottie and Halo with a orange juice. Lottie made Bay's hair a little nicer, "How was your sleep my dongsaeng?" Bay shrugged, "Good I guess." Lottie and even Halo smiled at Bay. 

Then Halo's phone rang and she answered it. It was only a short conversation until Halo hung up and got up. Lottie looked as Halo put her dishes in the sink and was getting ready to go. Lottie got up, "Manager S?" Halo nodded, "Yeah she's downstairs. I'll be back in a few hours." Lottie waved Halo as she walked outside, "Have fun." she smiled. Halo nodded and closed the door.

**********************

Halo came back in the dorm a few hours later and the members were sure to greet her. Halo even showed some pictures to the members and boy did they love the pictures that Halo took. Kaylee smiled, "Halo shows her y side in this I think." the other members couldn't agree more. Halo on the other hand ignored the other members comments or to put it this way not even pay attention.