Chapter 2: First Visit From VIXX

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

After a good debut stage, the girls were practicing at Jellyfish Entertainment the next day. Though the crowd loved MixxE Girls, the girls knew they could perform better and give even something better to the fans.

So MixxE Girls were practicing the song over and over again; by dancing and singing over and over again. They wanted to improve as much as they could perform their next performance. Being the dancers of the group; Kaylee and Jeanne were mostly practicing their dance moves, Halo and Nova were practicing their vocals since they were the main and lead vocal of the group, and then Lottie and Bay were practicing their rap by rapping other artists raps.

Kaylee was repeating the moves in her head, while Jeanne was doing it for real. Jeanne stopped right before the move to where they bend down on their knees. Kaylee saw Jeanne thinking to hard, "What's wrong Jeanne?" Jeanne turned to Kaylee, "I always get the timing wrong when I have to bend down on my knees. Though people don't notice, I do. I'm either a few seconds early or late." she shook her head. Kaylee smiled, "Lets practice that part then. We'll practice it till you get it." Jeanne nodded and smiled, "Thanks Unni." so both Kaylee and Jeanne worked on that part a few times.

On another side of the room, Halo and Nova were practicing their vocals. As being the main vocal Halo always wanted to be in top shape, but had a tendency to forget things very easily, so she always practiced. Nova on the other hand, memorized the songs a little faster then Halo did, but Halo could reach a higher octaves then Nova; that's why Halo was the main vocal. But Nova didn't mind since she didn't want to have that pressure, but she saw her Unni worrying to much about being the main vocal. So Nova put a hand on Halo's shoulder, Halo turned and didn't a word, she just waited for Nova to say something. Nova looked at Halo, "You okay Halo Unni? You look a little tense." Nova cringed just in case she might have pushed a button in her Unni. Halo sighed and shook her head, "I'm alright dongsaeng." she went back to warming up her vocals.

Then the last pair of girls were Lottie and Bay. Both were giving advice to each other; and even if Lottie was leader, she always listened to what Bay had to say since she was the main rapper. Lottie was practicing a rap from HyunA and was using that to practice for a rap in a song in MixxE Girls first mini album, that's right; the girls were already getting ready for a mini album before even finishing their debut month. Lottie wanted to get her rap down so she got it by the time they recorded. Bay was doing the same thing by her and Lottie going back and fourth between their raps. Bay looked at her Unni, "Do you get your rap Lottie Unni?" Lottie looked away from her paper, "Yes. How about you?" Bay shrugged. Bay looked back at the paper, "Its better to practice it now then messing up when recording. But I still feel I can improve on it." Lottie, "Its important yes to get it. But practice one step at a time." Bay smiled and nodded.

**************************

While MixxE Girls were in their own world practicing, there were people outside watching them. Six of them to exact, and they were watching the girls with interest. The youngest was shaking his hyung's order, "N hyung. Look at the girls! Our honbaes are so pretty." he smiled. N out his dongsaeng in a head lock, "I know that. I can see people Hyuk." he then let go of the maknae. Ravi looked in the little window on the door, "Its cool on how they are split. You know; dance, rap, and vocals." he watched the pairs practice their specialty. Ken moved his head by Ravi, "All if them are pretty. Especially Kaylee huh; right N hyung?" the others laughed at there oldest hyung. N whacked Ravi on the head and hid his face. Hongbin looked in the window to, "How about Halo to? Huh Leo hyung?" they all looked at Leo; who just stared at the others with a silent glare.

****************************

The girls got together to practice "Number Nine" one more time to call it a day. After they finished the song after one more time, they all decided to call it a day and wait for Manager S to pick them up. As the girls were talking Halo looked up at the door and saw heads disappear from the little window. Lottie looked over at Halo, "What's wrong Halo?" she didn't answer, but instead went to the door and opened it. What surprised the girls was that their label mates, VIXX came pouring to the door. All the girls got up and bowed to their sunbaes, getting hugs as well. 

The others greeted the VIXX members by bowing, but Kaylee and N hugged instead and then bowed. They were close and both members from each team teased them for being close. Even Halo and Leo were close as Kaylee and N were. But Halo and Leo got along somehow since both were the quiet ones in the group. After teasing Kaylee and N, the others looked at Leo and Halo a little away from the big group. Both Halo and Leo were whispering to each other, so the other members couldn't hear what they were saying. Then the other members from both groups smiled wide when they saw Leo and Halo smile to each other. 

Bay skipped to them and wrapped a arm around Halo, "Ah Unni. You smiled." she put a finger on Halo's cheek. The members cringed at what Halo's and Leo's reaction would be since Bay tends to do these things a lot. Halo wrapped her arm around Bay and messed up her hair. Halo's mood went back to normal before all of them gathered in a circle to talk and talk.

As the conversation went on Lottie's phone went off, and the first one to reach it was Nova. Nova looked at who messaged Lottie, she tilt her head, "Lottie Unni. Who is 'Gummy Bear'? And who ever is texting you is saying 'Tiger Cub'..." the other girls laughed their heads off before Lottie came over and took her phone from Nova and went back to the circle. Next Bay's phone rang, but Bay got to her phone before anyone. She walked outside and shut the door. Jeanne sighed, "I wonder what's up with my little girl." Ravi who was next to Jeanne, "Why; what's wrong with Bay?" Jeanne shrugged, "She has been acting different, but I'll find out eventually." they chatted a bit longer before all going home.