Chapter 59: Six Together

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was a rare time where the girls were just relaxing and not worrying about a comeback, just each others company. So for once they decided to chill out in their dorm room.

Kaylee was making a mix of Korean and Chinese cuisine. Aero, , Alice, Bay, and Bori were on the couch watching TV with Halo in her own room working on songs of course. When Kaylee was finished she organized it on the table in front of the TV and the members were all out of the couch by that time. Bori looked in amazement and said, "Unnie your amazing!"

Aero nodded at the food in front of her, "Jjamppong, kkapunggi, and mandu!"

Bay was ready to dig in, but as maknae helped serve rice, "This will be the best meal we had yet. I mean we visited many countries during our tour but having something Korean is the best." 

Alice agreed with that, "I agree Bay. I mean I was born and raised in Paris but Korean food is still my favorite."

Just as the rice was all served and everyone was ready to dig in Kaylee looked around, "Where is Halo?" Aero looked around and said, "Halo unnie must be still in her room working on songs of course."

Alice got up, "I'll get her." she walked towards Halo's room and knocked, "Halo; Kaylee unnie made dinner." she then entered the room where Halo was fully concentrated on her computer screen but turned around, "Oh Alice. I was just finishing touches to a song."

Alice looked amazed and went to Halo's computer screen, but not understanding a thing that was on it. But she wanted to know Halo's new creation so she asked, "What kind of song is it Halo?" Halo looked at Alice and said, "I guess you could say a confession type of song." Alice nodded and was amazed at Halo's musically talent. She then shook her head a little, "Kaylee unnie made a Korean and Chinese dinner so take a break and let's go." Halo nodded and got up from her seat and followed Alice out to the dining area.

Bori looked as Alice and Halo came into the room and said, "Finally unnies!" she got in position to get ready to eat. Kaylee smiled as Halo and Alice sat down and the six girls were actually enjoying dinner together.