Chapter 72: Life Updates (Acting And All)

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

"Unnie when are you coming back to Korea?" asked a inpatient Bay. The now four girls were video chatting Halo, who was in the states to finish her last semester of college. Since it was early morning in Korea, in Hawaii it was just past noon and Halo didn't have class till a few hours after so they took this opportunity to talk with her.

Halo smiled, "I told you Bay-ah, I'll be back in December. And it'll be pass by faster then you think." Bay lightly huffed, making the others giggle. Halo then asked, "Plus you got to concentrate on your drama Bay-ah." Bay was the star in the drama "While You Were Sleeping" (replacing Suzy). She then went on, "You to Bori-ah, with your debut acting and preparing for your solo album you're going to be busy.", Bori was acting in the Chinese drama "Graduation Season" (replacing Krystal). Bori nodded, "Yes I know unnie."

Aero came in view, "Don't worry about them Hyemin. You concentrate on finishing school strong and we'll take care of the little ones."

Bay turned towards and Aero and said, "We're not little unnie. And besides between you, Alice unnie, and Halo unnie; me and Bori are only a year apart." Bori nodded and agreed, "Yeah! Only one year!", the unnies giggled. Alice rubbed the maknaes heads and said, "Yeah yeah we know, but were still older then you girls."

Aero turned back to the screen where Halo was, "Oh yeah Halo your single to to #2. Of course BTS oppas are sky rocking the charts at #1." BTS and MixxE Girls' are always supporting each other! Halo nodded, "I'm just glad it came to the charts. I mean it was a new style of music for me, alongside Jungmo oppa's guitar. Also Hyesung oppa as well." the other members nodded, and some looked at each other, wanting to ask that one question to Halo but couldn't bring themselves to ask. Halo then looked at her phone and said, "So I have to go! A suddent meeting for my group project, but Bori and Bay work hard. Bori I'll send a sample of a song you could use okay?" Bori nodded and said yes, then Halo ended the call.

Bori closed the laptop and said, "We all wanted to ask didn't we?" they all nodded. Alice sighed, "If news somehow doesn't get out first before Halo comes back we'll ask." Bay, "If she's dating **** *** **** or not." they nodded and agreed.