Chapter 70: Japanese Showcase/Debut [May 5, 2017 - May 7, 2017]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Debuting in a whole new country was nerve wrecking for MixxE Girls', especially to one they never been to before. All the members worked really hard in learning in Japanese, with Aero and Halo knowing a little Japanese beforehand.

When they first landed in Japan they were amazed, it was almost like Seoul but with a different feeling. When they went through each city in Japan they felt the enormous support from their Japanese fans.

They were minutes from their Tokyo debut. The maknae pair; Bori and Bay couldn't keep still and held each other's hands. Bay could see their Japanese fans from backstage and said worriedly, "What do we do? I'm shaking to much to even sing." Bori who held on tight to Bay nodded, "I agree Bay. I'm more nervous since debuting in Korea."

Kaylee went up to them and despite being nervous herself she went to the maknaes and said, "It'll be okay. I think we'll debut successfully in Japan. I mean look at what 'NoNoNo' charted at and its a song that was never promoted in Korea!"

Alice joined them and said, "I agree with Kaylee unnie. I feel like we could succeed in Japan after seeing our Tokyo fans. Imagine the fans in Nagoya and Osaka to!" she was all hyped in saying all of that. Bay and Bori looked at each other, with Bay saying, "Well when you put it that way unnie..."

Aero came next with Halo following behind her. Aero looked at the fans in front of the stage and was wide eyed, "Daebak, daebak." Halo looked at where Aero was looking and said, "That is daebak indeed." the girls were then called onstage and they continue their Japanese showcase wtih great success!

*Same positions as 'Showtime'

Tokyo Showcase/Debut

Nogoya Showcase

Osaka Showcase