Chapter 22: First 'Secret Box' [June 26, 2015]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The girls were doing their first 'Secret Box'.

They entered the blue room filled with post-its and amazed at all the blue. Kaylee called the girls to introduce in front of the cameras and they all bowed and said, "Hello we are MixxE Girls'!" they waved and then picked their questions.

Alice went first and read the question off the card, "Which member is the "Innocent Angel"?" all the members gave the same response of knowing who it would be. Alice then pointed to Aero, "Aero is the group's "Innocent Angel". She doesn't swear or does anything like that." Aero showed her aegyo, but the other members blocked her face in embarrassment.

Bay laughed out loud, "Aero unnie please." Aero did it one more time before Kaylee moved her to the side where Bay went next.

Bay read her card, "Which member is the most talented?" then they all pointed to Halo. Halo who didn't point had her eyes wide open, "Me?" Bay nodded, "Halo unnie is a really talented composer and writer. But she also a good actress, though she hasn't acted in a drama I bet unnie would make a great actress as she acted in MVs. Also she's a great drawer. So that's why I think Halo unnie is the most talented out of all of us." Halo thanked Bay as Aero went next.

Aero, "Would you recommend another song from your album?" 

Aero, "I would recommend 'Airplane'. Halo wrote and composed the song and I like the lyrics to it, and how the music matches well with it."

Kaylee, "I agree with Aero. 'Airplane' I think is a more uplifting song then 'Up & Down' and its a song we all want our fans to check out." after Aero was Kaylee.

Kaylee, "Is there a dance move that's key to 'Up & Down'?"

Kaylee grabbed Bay and Alice and they did the move they do during live performances.

Kaylee, "Yes this is the move that replaced when our hips move up and down. But for live performances we had to change it side to side. But those are the key moves for 'Up & Down'." then lastly was Halo.

Halo read off her question, "When have you depended most on your members?"

Halo said quietly, "Since I was gone for college all year I missed my members despite being back at home. We Skype a lot and they helped me make sure I was alright." she nodded twice and all the members hugged Halo.

Kaylee was ending the 'Secret Box', "MixxE Girls' are back after 11 months and we know fans have been waiting for a while for us to return. But now are back with our first mini album and we hope our fans continue to support 'Up & Down'. This has been-." then everyone shouted, "MixxE Girls'! Thank you!" they bowed and exited the box, performing on 'Simply K-Pop' afterwards.