Chapter 11: Offers+Bay's Surprise Birthday

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Practice was in effect as usual with Jeanne practicing for her waited solo debut, the collab dance with VIXX, and sharping their skills for 'Number Nine' for the concert. 

The girls stopped practicing 'Number Nine' after the hundredth time. After nonstop practicing their dance instructor gave them a break.

Nova laid herself on the wooden floor, "Man were not even making a comeback or anything but I'm just breaking a lot more sweat than usual." Kaylee wiped her forehead, "Even VIXX oppas are working hard for their comeback." Lottie nodded, "Also with Jeanne working hard for her solo debut." Jeanne smiled and nodded. Bay looked at Jeanne from her spot next to Halo, "Jeanne unnie, isn't your mini album coming out the same time as VIXX oppas new music video?" 

Jeanne took a while to think and her eyes turned wide, "Oh yeah!" she nodded her head as she pointed her pointer finger at Bay, "You remember things fast Bay." Lottie smiled, "That's our dongsang who can memorize things faster then we can, and remember them as well." 

The girls continued to talk and with quiet Halo just listening and nodding on the side. But then VIXX entered with quite a entrance. Ravi and Hongbin first came in and shouted, "Honbaes!", Mixx Girls' turned and got up to greet VIXX with happy faces.

After their energetic greetings (besides Halo and Leo) they all sat down together. "Oppas!" Nova said excitedly, "We all hope you do well in your new mini album. We heard some of it and its daebak!" she put a thumbs up. N smiled and rubbed Nova's head, "Thanks Nova. And we hope Jeanne's solo debut will be successful as well." 

"Of course N hyung it'll be successful." Ravi argued. Jeanne blushed a little, "Thank you oppas. The encouragements are always needed." just than Manager S came in and looked at both groups, "I see you guys are together as always." Hyuk went over, "Noona how are our honbaes?" Manager S looked at him from head to toe, "They are doing well as always." 

She then put her attention towards Bay, "Bay I got this from the CEO that the directors want you to to be a cameo in 'Flower Grandpas Investigation Unit'!" everyone looked at each other and than at Bay. Bay had her eyes open in shock, "Really? They want me to be a cameo?" Manager S nodded, "I told the CEO that I would get your answer first." Lottie patted Bay's knee, "Its a great opportunity Bay." Bay looked at Lottie and nodded, "Tell CEO-nim I'll take the role." the members both of MixxE Girls' and VIXX cheered for Bay.

Manager S gave the letter to Bay before giving something to Halo. Halo looked at the paper and opened it to read it, "What is this S unnie?" Manager S smiled, "Its another photoshoot but, this time for 'Grazia' this time. Its in a few days." Halo nodded. Leo looked over Halo's shoulder to read the paper with her.

***********************

It was still pretty early to head home but MixxE Girls' had a surprise to hold for Bay's birthday today(May 23rd). Each group got her a gift on which she would love. But Jeanne, Ravi, Kaylee, and N would go buy a cake for Bay while the others stayed in the practice room. Their excuse was to get cold drinks for all of them, and Bay believed it.

During  Lottie and Nova stayed with Bay, also Hongbin, Hyuk, and Ken stayed to talk story. Halo and Leo on the other hand were practicing a duet they've been working on since MixxE Girls' debut. The other six listened as Leo and Halo sang a nice melody. Ken took a bite of his granola bar, "When are you guys going to make a subunit or something to release the song?" both Halo and Leo looked at Ken like he was crazy. Hongbin started to panic thinking that one of them would kill Ken first, so he said, "I think Ken hyung means are you going to release this song to the public so they can listen?" Halo and Leo looked at each other but ignored both Ken and Hongbin by going back to singing.

Lottie giggled, "Don't think you get anything out of them boys." Ken shrugged, "We tried Lottie noona, no harm done." Hongbin whacked Ken, "No harm done hyung?! One of them could kill us first." Nova giggled to, "I get where your going oppas. Halo unnie scares me sometimes."

*************************

After 15 more minutes the practice doors open with Jeanne and Kaylee entering the room first with a turtle cake.

Ravi and N came in after and started to sing happy birthday to Bay. The others started to sing as well. Nova pushed her friend towards the cake with candles on it. Bay blew it out and clapped and thanked the members of MixxE Girls' and VIXX. They also gave her wonderful gifts; according to Bay. MixxE Girls' got Bay turtle earphones and VIXX got her two turtle cases.