Chapter 53: Berlin Concert [September 13, 2016]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

When the girls landed in Berlin they only had that one day to look around before the next day was practice. And just like Greece fans came to greet them at the airport.

They decided to go to a mall that was recommended by Aero and Aero's parents, the KaDeWe. It was very beautiful inside and their were many things to do and see.

 

Some people in the mall actually recognized MixxE Girls' and said hello. Aero of course spoke to them in German, happy she could freely use her birth language. They had fun the one day they did have free.

****

The day of their Berlin concert was here and the girls performed their hearts out. (All the solo songs and duo songs from before stayed the same expect Bay performs 'Don't Shoot' again and this time Aero performs a famous German song.

'Satellite' [Aero Solo Stage]

After they finished they thanked the staff for their hard work and went back to their waiting room where Aero's parents were! Aero of course hugged them immediately. 

MixxE Girls' bowed to Aero's parents, but her parents spoke Korean (of course) to them and made them comfortable. Aero's mom asked, "You girls leave right?"

Kaylee nodded, "Yes madam. We our performance in Paris to go to." Aero hugged her parents really tight as this was the first time she has seen them since she left to become a trainee (7 years?). She has talked with them over 'FaceTime', 'Skype', etc but seeing them in person was different.

But unfortunately they had to leave Aero's parents and head to Paris for their last Europe concert.