Chapter 83: Wedding Day! [March 30, 2018]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was Halo and Hyesung's wedding, and it was nervous day for everyone (more so getting ready for the wedding itself, they also decided more on Western wedding [longer than Korean weddings]). And of course the men and women were separate till the reception. 

All MixxE Girls' members, plus Kaylee and Halo's mom were at the hair salon to do their hair. One of Halo's best friends from high school brought her younger sister to be the flower girl. And Halo's dog, Ice (male) to be the ring bearer (and that took lots of training, but could be done). Bay was the one that went up to Halo who was finishing getting her hair done, "Unnie your so pretty." Halo shyly smiled, "Thank you Bay-ah." she couldn't turn or hug Bay because she was still getting her hair done. Unexpected guests, VIXX entered the salon and the rest of the girls greeted them. 

Aero looked at all of them, not even in suits (of course they were invited to the wedding, as well as the rest of the Jellyfish Entertainment family), "Oppas, your not even ready! What are you doing here?" N smiled, "We aren't going to take as long as you girls. Just came to say to Halo before we get ready ourselves."

Leo already was by Halo and saying congratulations, the rest of the VIXX members went to say hi to Halo who turned and greeted them before walking out to get ready at a different salon. Everyone's hair was on point (Halo's hair, everyone's hair with a flower in it). Bori was the one to add the flowers in the bridesmaids hair, saying it needed a touch and Halo was open to ideas. Halo looked at the flowers, "Oh Bori-ah. You got some nice flowers." Bori nodded, "Picked ones that would match with your flowers and all the dresses without clashing." Halo gave her a thumbs up for a good job.

When everyone was changed into their dresses it was time for the reception. Halo greeted her father, who will be walking her down the aisie, "Appa, I'm so glad you could be here for this." she let go. Halo's dad smiled, "Of course. My one and only daughter getting married. I ain't going to die yet." the other girls laughed. Alice looked at Halo's dad, "You look wonderful abeoji." Halo's dad chucked, "I know I'm not as young as I used to be you younglings." he made everyone laugh and to ease the nervousness. 

The wedding reception room just on the side where the wedding would be held. The Shinhwa and MixxE Girls' members were to walk in first, following Halo's friend's younger sister, Ice, and then Halo with her dad. All the guests were already seated and waiting for the reception to start, it wasn't to long before it started and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down. Before the reception started, Halo went to Dongwan who was walking with Kaylee and whispered, "Dongwan oppa can you make sure Kaylee unnie doesn't fall?" Dongwan smiled, "Of course Halo-ah. I heard about her condition, and I heard she was stubborn on not using her cane." Halo nodded, "You heard that part of news right. I said she could use it but she refused, stubborn unnie." Dongwan smiled, "I'll make sure she doesn't fall, don't worry." Halo said her thanks and went back to her father. The pairs were as followed; Eric&Aero, Minwoo&Bay, Dongwan&Kaylee, Junjin&Alice, and Andy&Bori. The flower girl and Ice walked down the aisle after, till it was Halo and her dad's turn. Everyone stood up and they walked in.

When they got to the end where Hyesung was waiting, Halo's father willing let go and gave Halo's hand to Hyesung before moving on the side. The reception started with the vows.

Hyesung started reading his, "I, Pilkyo, choose you, Hyemin, to be my wife. You are my best friend, my lover, my teacher, and my pupil. Together, we will laugh, play, cry and hurt as one. May God watch over us and give us guidance as we walk hand in hand down the path of happiness and sorrow, and be the adhesive that binds our hearts as one. Hyemin, I will love you, protect you, cherish you, and respect you. I will always be faithful and honest. Not only in this life, but long after our souls have left our vacant shells and this physical world has become a distant memory. I present this ring to you as a symbol of our union, of faith and love, patience and endurance, and forgiveness, until my last breath. If you would have me, I will be your husband for all times..." he put the ring on Halo.

Halo then read her vow, "Pilkyo, you are so many things to me, and I am sure you will be many more in our life together. No one is perfect, but with all of your strengths and weaknesses, and with all of mine, together we ARE perfect. You complete me in more ways than I could have thought possible. I knew before my heart did that we were made for each other. Now my heart has caught up, and the joy that I feel from the love that I have for you is incomparable, and I know that you feel the same because your love radiates from you and surrounds me in warmth. Because of all of these things, I want with all my heart, to be the best person I can be for you. I will love you forever. I will laugh with you when times are good, and I will lift you up when times are hard. I will be the joy of your heart, and I will be the food of your soul. I promise to wash away your tears with my kisses, and hold you with passion. My affection will know no bounds. With this ring I give to you my body, my mind, my soul, my entire being. If you would have me, I will be your wife for all times..." she put the ring on Hyesung. [Got these vows online]

Then Hyesung and Halo kissed and the crowd clapped. They quickly shifted to the main room where the eating and dancing would start. The bridesmaids and best men walked in first (the same as the reception). Than Halo and Hyesung as the newlyweds came in last. Halo changed into a shorter dress for more comfort.

Below: Halo with flower girl (yes she is not Asian)

The main room had nice a white setup, especially the white lights hanging from the top of the room. Halo's dad said only the best for his little girl. But before dinner started there was the first dance on which Hyesung and Halo danced to Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years' (one of my favorites).

Both Hyesung and Halo said their welcome's and thank you's before the guests got to eat dinner, which was a mix of Korean and Western food. As the guests were eating the newlyweds went to each table to greet guests. All type of guests were there; personal friends and family, actors and actresses, and idol groups from all generations (g.o.d, VIXX, Nine Muses, BlackPink, etc). And it wasn't to long before the toasts were in order and Halo's personal friend (the flower girl's older sister) went first. She bowed and she didn't know any Korean so Bay would be translating for her (so everything her personal friend, Charlie says Bay will directly translate). Charlie started, "I am first sorry to the guests because I don't speak Korean, but I am honored that Hyemin gave me honor of being the maid of honor to speak at her wedding."

She then continued, "When I first met Hyemin it was at high school and she just moved back to Hawaii for the second time. She was quiet and didn't talk to anyone, and mostly kept to herself. But after I realized she was in most of my classes I decided to be friends with her, and after that she was much more open and is a fun, loveable, and dependable person. She would always ask for my advice for when she's writing music for her group MixxE Girls' and others. Though I do not have knowledge of music, I tried my best to give advice. And we then went through college together and those years were just as golden as our high school years. I want to say good health and wishes for both Hyemin and Pilkyo, and a good and long marriage." she held her glass up. Then it was Junjin's turn, who was speaking for Shinhwa's behalf.

Junjin got up the podium, "Hello I am Choongjae. I first want to say that Halo's friend, Charlie gave a good speech and hopefully I can follow that." Charlie was shy but bowed in Junjin's direction as thanks. Junjin then went on, "I'll be speaking on the behalf of all of us as Shinhwa. With Hyesung hyung were all surprised that he was dating, we thought he was joking and wanted to see our reaction because Eric hyung just got married himself." Hyesung looked like was going to throw something at Junjin, but he grinned, "But when he told us we knew Hyemin was the one. We didn't expect Hyesung hyung to get married second, but we couldn't wish for any more than what today presents. Hyesung hyung, Hyemin-ah we all wish you a long and good life as husband and wife." he toasted. They moved onto family dances, with Hyesung and Halo dancing with both their mothers and fathers.

​ 

Then the dance floor was free for anyone to dance on, and boy did some people go crazy. Then with the wedding almost over they cut the cake, and kept the party going for about another hour before they thanked the guests again and they left. The new couple made their grad exit beforehand, with confetti. MixxE Girls', Shinhwa, and family members stayed till everyone left to clean up, though they didn't make Halo work to hard (for known reasons). Hyesung, after helping cleaning went to Halo sat down and put a hand on her stomach (though nothing was showing yet), and grinned. Halo looked at him and asked, "What is it oppa?" 

Hyesung shook his head, "Nothing much. This experience and having it is real and not a dream. Thank you Hyemin-ah." Halo smiled, "Of course oppa. I'm glad I found you, as you did with me." the others came over with Halo hugging Charlie first and thanking her before she left with her younger sister. Bay stretched as she sat down, "Well the day is over. Unnie are you guys going back to your apartment." 

Before either Halo or Hyesung could answer, Minwoo spoke up, "Let's go eat lunch or dinner tomorrow, just us fellow members and parents." he said looking at Halo's and Hyesung's parents, not forgetting them. Halo's mom patted Minwoo on the shoulder, "Such a gentlemen. I think that sounds good." the others nodded and agreed and called the night to end.

AN: Hope this was okay. Also I wanted to ask you guys what next steps you wanted to see for MixxE Girls'. I already have things planned, but I want to hear your opinons. Till next time~