Chapter 13: Dream Concert

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The day of the 'Dream Concert' was here and the girls were excited for it. They had to wake up early to arrive there and then to perform. The girls walked to the red carpet at the 'Dream Concert' and smiled for the cameras.

Lottie lead the way inside and everyone was amazed backstage; seeing their sunbaes and all. Kaylee came last, "This is amazing." Nova gulped, "Performing in front of this many people is crazy." 

"Aren't VIXX oppas supposed to be here to?" asked Bay. Lottie nodded, "I think they might be here already." Jeanne looked around, "I wonder if we can meet any of tour sunbaes?" Halo was only following. Just then a recognizable voice came, "Hoobaes!" all of MixxE Girls' turn to the voice, it was Ken. "Ken oppa! VIXX Oppas!" Nova shouted and ran to VIXX. VIXX was all ready in their 'Eternity' outfits. N smiled, "You guys ready for the performances?" Kaylee smiled to, "Yes, but nervous as well oppa." 

"Its fine to be nervous Kaylee." said Ken, "Plus we are doing a performance together so we'll be together for that." both groups did a fighting together before going into their shared waiting room. 

VIXX was first and performing 'Eternity'. MixxE Girls' were watching from the waiting room as they were a little after. "Oppas are so cool." Bay and Nova said at the same time. Jeanne giggled, "Yes they are." looking away before sighing. After a little more performances MixxE Girls' were up.

Once the girls got offstage they were pumped. "Its the collab performance now unnies!" shouted Nova excitedly. MixxE Girls' and VIXX were doing a collaboration for this years 'Dream Concert'. Leo&Halo, N&Kaylee, Ken&Jeanne, and then Hongbin&Nova performing Trouble Maker's 'Now' as a special performance. The remaining members; Ravi, Hyuk, Lottie, and Bay watched as the others got dressed  into new outfits for the performance.

**************

Celebrations were cut short though as the next day Nova got bad news. Her sister in Mexico is getting sicker then before and Nova's dad can't handle the bills all on his own. With a big talk with the other members and the CEO, Nova decided to go back to Mexico to help her dad with everything with her sister. That also means Nova had to drop out of MixxE Girls'. 

All the members were speechless but respected Nova's decision to leave the group for her family. But that wasn't the worst news the girls heard after that day.