Chapter 74: VIVA Comeback With 'Dear Santa' [December 7, 2017]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Viva were preparing for their comeback stage, and very busily to add to it. They were doing last touches on their outfits and doing microphone tests before going onstage. Aero and Bay who weren't apart of the subunit came to support their members, even early in the morning. 

All, now five gathered together in the waiting room and were discussing the end of the year coming, as well as some personal things (quietly of course because of stylists and other staff walking in and out of the room). The first thing they even did when Halo returned was a hold a graduation ceremony and party because Halo was missing her actually college ceremony. And yes after a long time the girls asked about who Halo was dating the past few months without telling the members and she told them, even Bay telling the rest of them that her and Mark are slowing going back to friends.

Alice was still shocked after hearing Halo's dating news (reporters or public don't know... yet), "As long your happy you know Halo. That's all we can ask for." the others nodded. Bori hugged Halo's arm for support, "We'll always support you unnie." Halo smiled and gently rubbed Bori's hair since she just got it done before the performance, "Thank you girls."

Aero looked a little concerned, "Just the nosy people and reporters might find out before your ready to reveal it. You going to be okay with that?" they were all of course concerned when it came to dating, no matter the girl. Halo nodded. "I am. Don't worry Aero. Me and him discussed and we figured it might happen. But I'm afraid MixxE Girls' will receive a lot of hate you know."

Bay voiced her opinion, "Unnie I think the true fans will support your new relationship, I mean when me and Mark oppa were dating I only concentrated on the fans that supported me and wished me good health and luck with our relationship. I think that's important." Alice agreed, "Trust Bay's word on it. Of course people will go against it, but true fans will give words of encouragement." 

A staff member called Viva onstage shortly afterwards.

[Comeback] VIVA 'Dear Santa'

Aero and Bay were watching in the room. Bay looked at Aero who was watching the TV screen with a blank face, so she reached for Aero's hand. Aero was a little surprised, "What is it Bella?"

Bay looked at Aero, "You unnie. You okay?" Aero looked at Bay with a questioned look. She put her hand on top of Bay's and asked, "Well unnie lately you seem off. Please tell me what's wrong." she gave Aero puppy eyes to plead to tell her what has been bothering her lately. Aero wasn't going to tell her but for some reason she let it out.

Aero than held Bay's hands, "Lately I've just felt I'm doing to contribute." Bay was confused and asked what she meant. Aero twiddled her fingers, "Well both you and Bori are acting, Bori's preparing for a solo debut. Halo acts and is a soloist, and at least Alice is active in Viva. I just don't know what I'm offering to the group."

Bay looked at Aero with a sad expression and said, "Unnie don't think you aren't contributing anything, please don't think that. MixxE Girls' needs a Aero as much as each of us needs you. Trust me unnie. I think soon you'll get a opportunity of a lifetime knocking on your door, I think sooner than you think. You just have to be positive." she smiled at the end. Aero looked ay Bay and smiled a little, "How did you become so wise Bay?" 

Bay looked at Aero and said truthfully, "From you unnies. I learned from the best." 

Aero hugged Bay, feeling better from hearing Bay's words.