Chapter 8: Halo's Solo Debut

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Everyone was excited because today was Halo's solo debut stage. The members were all excited to do a surprise visit to the backstage of 'Inkigayo'. Unfortunately Jeanne wasn't able to go because she was practicing and her dance instructor wouldn't let her go. So only four members went to surprise Halo who was already at 'Inkigayo'. 

The four other members were sneaking around and trying to find Halo's dressing room without being found by Halo herself.  

"Unnie is this a goof idea to come without Halo unnies approval?" a worried Bay asked. Lottie looked at Bay, "Don't worry about Halo trying to kill you later. She'll love the support since this is her first solo stage." Kaylee nodded and was skipping around, "Halo meant when she said don't come, she meant to come." Kaylee smiled and looked around for Halo's room. Bay rolled her eyes a litte, "That's what you think unnies. But I don't about that.." she crossed her arms as they walked. 

As they walked Nova put a arm around Bay's shoulders, "Bay I think you worry to much about Halo unnie trying to murder us when she gets done with her first solo stage." Bay nodded, "Yes I am because we were close to getting killed when we entered the recording room while she was singing." Nova shrugged, "That was on accident. We didn't know she was in there." Bay sighed, "Just wait and see what happens." her and Nova followed they're unnies to find Halo's dressing room.

***************

The MixxE Girls' members did eventually find Halo's dressing room and walked in, but she wasn't there as she was doing practice before the actually recording. So the members waited for Halo in her room. 

Outside they could hear Halo talking, mostly probably a interview. She finally entered and turned wide eye when she saw the other MixxE Girls' members because she closed the door. The other members laughed and clapped. Lottie opened the door again and hugged Halo, and dragging her in the room. But with Lottie being the shortest one in the group, it was a little hard in dragging a way taller Halo into the room. 

Halo looked at all of them, "Why did you guys come?" Kaylee jumped from her seat, "Too support you of course." she hugged main vocal. Bay came over with Nova, "See? I told you guys she wouldn't like us coming when she said not to." But Bay still hugged Halo once before letting go. Nova came over, "Unnie this is a exciting day for you, you know?" Halo nodded, "Yes I suppose so." Lottie let go her hug from Halo, "Also Jeanne apologized for not to be able to come tonight. her dance instructor was a pain and not letting her go." Halo shook her head, "Its okay Lottie unnie. Jeanne unnie has nothing to apologize for. She has her solo debut soon that's why. I don't expect her to come because she needs to practice hard."

Then what seemed to short of a time, one of the  'Inkigayo' staff called Halo onto the stage. Halo was nervous as could be, but the other MixxE Girls' members walked Halo to the stage until they had to wait on the side as Halo took the stage front and center. And when Halo started to sing the other members loved to hear her voice and so did the audience.

***********************

Author Notes: I just want to let you guys know that I will be on a trip from April 3rd to the 13th. So I will not be able to update because the only way I can come on AFF is my phone. So I can read stories and respond to messages but I can't update.