Chapter 44: She's Back!

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The girls just finished celebrating Aero's birthday at the practice room, they were just eating cake when VIXX came into the room. All five of them got up and bowed.

Bori was the first to ask, "Hello oppas. What brings you to our room?"

Ken always in smiles came and put a arm around Bori and said, "Can't we just visit our hoobaes and say hello?" Bori was flustered a little but responded, "T-There is nothing wrong with that Ken oppa."

N came over to Aero and said, "Plus we came to wish Aero one happy birthday." Aero bowed, "Thank you oppa."

Ravi came over, "Did your parents call Aero?" Aero looked at her phone to check and was about to say something when her phone rang with her mom on the other line, she answered it. Ravi chucked. "Speaking of calling."

Aero answered in Korean for a short bit but then switched to German, now no one knew what she was saying. Alice who was next to her had wide eyes, "I don't understand a single word of German." Hongbin nodded, "Me neither." Leo was watching from little farther away but was to make sure to wish Aero a happy birthday.

Kaylee smiled at the scene in front of her, then looked up to see N approaching her. N smiled and leaned against the wall next to Kaylee and said, "How has the leadership been Kaylee?" Kaylee looked at N, at the others in the center of the room and said, "Leadership hasn't been easy. I mean I took over this leadership, not sure if I owned it. It was hard since Lottie unnie left as well as the others as soon as we debuted. I mean it was hard on Halo and Bay to. But I'm doing my best to be the best leader I can for them."

N smiled and looked at both groups, "I understand, leadership is hard but of course we give each other advice always. But as of now VIXX, including me will never know how it feels to lose a member, especially more than one." 

Kaylee had a sad smile towards N but said, "Well oppa I hope you won't have to. I mean the other VIXX members treated us well." N put a hand on her shoulder and smiled, "Just keep moving forward Kaylee." Kaylee nodded, "Of course oppa."

Just then both turn to hear Bay yell, "Unnie!" but Bay wasn't referring to Kaylee or the other MixxE Girls' in the room. But the new one that just entered with their CEO Sejun, it was Halo!

Bay was the first to run to Halo and give her a big hug. Halo returned the hug and smiled, then the VIXX members greeted Halo. But everyone knew in MixxE Girls' and VIXX that the hug between Halo and Leo was a little more than awkward. Ever since the news was revealed that Halo and Yesung were dating its been like that.

When it was Alice's turn to give Halo and hug she asked, "Why didn't you tell us you were coming back?"

Halo smiled and patted Bay's head, who was clinging onto her, "Well I asked PD-nim to keep it a secret until I did return officially." she looked at Sejun. Sejun smiled, "Of course I followed Hyemin's (Halo's birth name) request. Plus I have a few announcements for MixxE Girls' as well."

Aero looked a little worried, "Is it good announcements PD-nim?"

Sejun chucked, "This is good news don't worry Aero, I won't ruin your birthday with bad news." Kaylee came over with N, "So what is the news PD-nim?"

He looked over to Halo and said, "Well first why don't I let Hyemin here say her good news." they all now paid attention ton her. Halo looked at them, "Well since I'm in my 3rd year of college I decided after talking with PD-nim and some staff people from my school that I'll attend study aboard here in Seoul."

Bay asked, "So what your saying unnie is that your spending your third year here in Seoul? All year?!" Halo nodded. The other MixxE Girls' members all squealed and hugged Halo. Alice grinned, "That's amazing Halo!" Kaylee smiled and agreed but then looked at Sejun, "But there must be something else isn't there?"

Sejun chucked, "Yes you are right about that Kaylee. We are a planning MixxE Girls' comeback!" the members looked at him with curiosity. Bori asked for sure, "Really?" Sejun nodded, "Really Bori. Halo has informed me that she wrote the songs and composed a few already."

Kaylee looked at Halo with a stern look, "Halo-ah.." Halo looked at Kaylee and put her arms up in devensive, "Sorry unnie, but you know making songs is part of my blood." Kaylee sighed but nodded, "I know Halo, I know." 

Alice, "Ah Halo did you visit Yesung sunbaenim yet?" 

Halo shook her head, "Aniyo. As soon as I landed I came here. Have to visit my group and oppas first." Alice smiled and hugged Halo again, "We feel loved." the girls hugged Halo while VIXX and Sejun watched.