Chapter 23: First '#hashtag' [June 30, 2015]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

MixxE Girls' were picking their hash tags and showed the first one. The first one was #UP&DOWN.

Kaylee, "Its the title of our first mini album and our title track. Its been over a year since we debuted and up till now we had singles, so it was exciting when we found out we would be doing a mini album."

Aero pointed out, "Also we want to point out that this song is nothing ual as people think." the others nodded. Alice put her pointer finger out, "Its about a relationship that just started between a guy and a girl and its complications." 

The second hash tag was #HOTBODY. Alice, "People have been commenting on how our bodies looked and how we are ier then we were in 'Number Nine' and 'LaChaTa'."

Bay, "Our fans have also been commenting on how we looked skinner, but I thought we gained weight." the other members laughed but Halo (being her silent self on camera). Kaylee, "Were actually a group that eats a lot despite our looks. We actually had to go on a diet before this comeback because we ate so much beforehand." 

Alice, "Why don't we all point to the person we think has the hottest body?" they all agreed. Aero and Kaylee pointed to Halo. While Halo, Bay and Alice pointed to Kaylee. Kaylee was shocked, "Wae?"

Aero, "Kaylee unnie has this natural beauty to her. Kaylee grinned and hugged Aero. 

Alice pointed to Halo, "Halo has this charm to her as Kaylee unnie does. Halo has the mysterious but pure aura to her that I think our fans like about her." Halo nodded her thanks. Bay agreed, "I always thought Halo unnie was beautiful, from when we first met as trainees till now." Halo blushed and the others about it.

The third hash tag was #AIRPLANE.

Bay, "'Airplane' is a song from our mini album. Halo unnie wrote and composed the song and its different from 'Up & Down'. Instead of a brass sound its more electronic sounding. And it also tells of love you want instead of a broken one."

Fourth hash tag #HALOSBACK.

Alice clapped, "Halo is back with us after a long time!" 

Aero clapped to, "After a very, very long time." 

Halo nodded, "Its been a while since I greeted our fans but I wanted to thank them for supporting me during my studies and waiting patiently for me to return." 

Kaylee was ending it, "This has been MixxE Girls' on  '#hashtag' and we were glad to be here, as it was our first time but we hope to be back again." she then bowed with the others.