Chapter 37: Support

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Halo was back, but only for her spring break she had in college. All six girls decided to just chill out at the dorm, especially with after Halo and Yesung coming out as a couple. There is of course support from many, but also some hate as usual.

But all the members found it nice just to hang out together as six when they can as Halo is busy with school most of the time, even more so in another country.

Bori asked a question to break the silence, "So Halo unnie, how are you doing since you and Yesung sunbaenim came out as a couple?"

Alice nodded while having a concerned face, "I hope there isn't much haters out there just because your dating a sunbae?" Kaylee looked at Halo and waited for her to respond. Halo on the other hand looked calm but sighed, "Of course me and Yesung oppa are trying to adjust since the public knows. I mean you girls knew and the other Super Junior sunbaenims knew because we trusted you since you are members. But with people out their saying how much of a , debut difference, etc. I don't know.." she trailed off.

Kaylee came over to Halo and wrap her arm around Halo's shoulder and said, "You shouldn't have to worry about them or the facts. As long as you and Yesung sunbaebim are happy, that's all that matters. You have us always Halo-yah." Halo smiled a little and nodded. Bay then came over and hugged Halo's other side and said, "Unnie I hope things do work out between you and Yesung sunbaenim. But make sure to have time to hang out." referring her breakup with Mark because of schedules.

Halo nodded and hugged Bay, "Of course Bay, thank you. And I hope you can find that right person for you to as well."

Then out of the blue Aero came over and they started to a group hug. Aero was in tears, "You girls are the best you know that," the others started to laugh at Aero's random comment, but they loved the ice breaker in between them.

Kaylee smiled, "Best wishses for MixxE Girls, as well as for Halo and Yesung sunbaenim!" the six girls cheered for each other and for the future.