Lucky seven

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae kept practicing the same routine of the cheerleading performance for the sports day.

"I can't believe i'm doing this." Jihae grumbled under her breath.

Jihae watched herself in the mirror as she did some of the moves and tried fixing anything that looked wrong or weird.

The rest of the students were chatting among groups and trying on their cheerleader outfits since today was the day. The day that she had to cheer for the people she didn't even know.

The teacher for the cheerleading team walked up to Jihae and handed her, her cheerleading outfit.

"You needa go change now." Her teacher forced and smile and tried being extra nice to her.

Jihae took the clothes off her and walked to the changerooms. On her way she could hear people getting ready on the oval and some students cheering for their friends.

She quickly changed into her outfit and stepped out of the cubicle. Jihae hid behind the enterance door and looked around to see if anyone was around.

Since no one was around, she used this chance and ran for the dance room. As soon as she was in, she sighed and turned around. All the other girls were staring at her, not saying anything.

I guess i really do look stupid.

Jihae walked over to her bag and got her elastic band out. She tied her hair into a high ponytail and zipped her bag up. She could feel everyones eyes on her.

She couldn't take it anymore and quickly stood up and turned around.

"What?!" She glared at everyone in the room.

All of them instantly looked away or pretended they were doing something else.

At the right moment, the teacher opened the door and called all the students out. Some girls started squealing and ran for the door since they probably wanted to look good for their boyfriends.

Jihae thought about who she wanted to impress. No one.

She followed after the other students and made their way to the oval. She could hear the announcer on the huge speakers introducing the cheerleading group.

All the guys started to whistle and cheer for them. Jihae has never felt so embarresed in her life.

The group stepped out and went into position. She couldn't help but look down and regret accepting this.

The music started to play and Jihae put on her fake smile and started dancing. Everyone cheered and clapped along with the music.

As Jihae was dancing she saw Taemin in the crowd watching her. She instantly looked away from him and started looking for Jinki. He was no where to be seen.

Jihae felt this little tinge of disappointment but decided to ignore it. They finally finished and bowed to the audience.

Jihae felt tired from all the intense dancing and practices and decided to sleep behind the old building. She changed back into her sports uniform and walked to the old building.

She looked around the corner and found that no one was there. She sighed and layed down on the soft grass.

Her eyes slowly started to close but she was still awake. She heard soft rustling noises in the distance but she wasn't bothered to get up and check so she ignored it and fell asleep.

Jihae started to wake up from having a cramp since she was in the same position for a long time. She slowly opened her eyes and checked the time on her phone. 3:05pm.

How long have i been sleeping?

As Jihae slowly got up, a jacket slid down her body at the same time. Jihae looked down and saw a school jacket on top of her. But it wasn't hers.

She lifted it up and checked for a label.

J.

Jinki was the first person to pop into her mind. She got up and patted her shorts and hair and went to go find Jinki.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae was waiting at the enterance of the school, behind the huge brick wall because the bell didn't go yet. All the students started coming out of the buildings and making their way for the buses and trains.

Jihae started searching for Jinki but she couldn't find him anywhere.

A group of guys were passing Jihae but she didn't even realise they were there. They started whistling and eyeing her up and down. Jihae looked at them and glared at them.

"Jihae-yah! We didn't know you had such a good body" One of the guys bit his lip and grinned.

Jihae was about to insult him but someone behind him slapped him on the head while walking past.

"Aish Shib*l!" The guy looked around and pointed to the person who walked in front of him. "Yah! Did you just hit me?"

Jinki looked back with his hands in his pocket.

"What if i did?"

The guy, realising it was Jinki, instantly dropped his arm and looked down. After he bowed, him and all his friends ran off.

Jinki chuckled and looked over and Jihae. Jihae walked up to him.

"What are you, some gangster?" Jihae curiously looked at him.

Jinki smiled. "Nah, do i look like one?"

Jihae shook her head and kept looking at him, checking if he had a tattoo or piercing.

Jinki's friends called out to him, grabbing his attention. Jihae looked back and saw the group of guys that always followed Jinki.

As soon as they came up to Jinki, they all just stared at Jihae suspiciously.

"Jihae-yah, this is Jonghyun, Minho, Kibum." Jinki pointed out his friend's from right to left.

They all had dyed hair or piercings especially, Kibum. What a gangster wanna-be.

Suddenly Taemin appeared behind them and put his arms around Minho and Kibum but didn't realise that Jihae was there.

Taemin stopped smiling when he saw Jihae was here. He looked down and started blushing.

What's his problem?