7/Eleven

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae slowly walked through her classroom door and realised she was late for class.

Everyone was staring at her as she slightly bowed to the teacher and walked to her desk. Everyone went back to work but Taemin watched her as she slowly took all her books out.

Taemin saw that Jihae's cheek was slightly bruised.

Everyone was confused that Jihae was actually quiet during class and didn't say a word at all. The teacher thought she was planning something evil.

Soon the bell for end of school rang.

All the students gathered all their books and went out. Taemin waited behind until everyone left. He looked back and saw Jihae looking out the window.

Taemin packed all his things and walked over and sat down next to Jihae.

"Hey. Aren't you going to go home?"

Jihae didn't respond and kept looking out the window.

Taemin looked closely at her bruise and wondered what happened. He took out his handkerchief and wetted it with his water bottle.

He reached over and lightly dabbed her cheek.

Jihae pushed his hand away and looked another direction but Taemin just continued on.

Jihae kept trying to dodge his hand but soon gave up.

"It's okay."

After hearing only those 2 words, Jihae could feel her eyes watering up. She didn't want anyone to see her weakside.

Taemin reached over and hugged her while patting her on the back. He knew that Jihae needed a friend at this very moment.

Taemin looked over to the door and saw someone standing there, watching them.

He had a sad, defeated expression on his face but for some reason, Taemin didn't want Jihae to see him so he hugged her a little longer.

Jihae pushed him away and quickly grabbed her bag and walked out of the classroom. She stopped at the door and slightly turned her head.

"No one knows about this." then she walked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Jihae was eating dinner her dad suddenly walked in through the door.

He threw down a newspaper right in front of Jihae.

PRESIDENT OF BIG COMPANY, MSI'S DAUGHTER CAUGHT FIGHTING AT A NIGHTCLUB.

Jihae looked at the photo of the girl grabbing onto her hair.

"How can you .. be calmly eating like this?"

Jihae slowly put down her spoon and looked up at him.

"I won't eat then."

Jihae and her dad didn't take their eyes off each other.

"Leave my sight now. I don't want to look at the likes of you."

Jihae got up and looked straight at her father. She smirked then went serious again.

"Who told you to come here then? Wasn't it your choice?"

Her dad looked at her outraged and lifted his arm up to hit her but suddenly stopped himself.

"GET OUT!"

Jihae didn't need to be asked and swiftly walked out of the room. Her cousin looked at both of them and called out to Jihae, like she was worried. Mina quickly got up and went to follow Jihae.

When Jihae finally made it upstairs Mina called out to her.

Jihae turned around and carefully looked at her.

Mina slowly looked behind her to check that there wasn't anyone there. As soon as she turned back, her face expression changed instantly.

"You really are stupid, aren't you?" Mina smirked.

Jihae blankly looked at her and lifted an eyebrow.

"Man, i'm so smart! Now i know what it feels like when the bad villian captured the 'hero'," Mina broke into a smile.

"What are you trying to say?" Jihae continued on giving her a blank look.

"You really don't get it? It was me."

There was a silence between them because Jihae still didn't get it.

"Mina, the photographer. Hey, that sounds good." Mina lifted her manicured fingers to her chin and had a thinking face on.

Jihae's eyes grew wide open.

Mina slowly walked up to Jihae with a smirk on her face and leaned over to Jihae's ear.

"That's only step 1. Next, your own father wouldn't call you his child." Mina whispered.

Mina laughed and walked to her room.

Jihae walked into her room and shut the door behind her. She slowly slid down the door and broke into tears.

"Mum, help me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------