Forty free-dom

Just Leave Me Alone

Yena suddenly opened her eyes and looked around.

Jihae and Woonha were quietly sleeping next to her.

Yena has a habit of waking up really early and after that, she has trouble falling back asleep.

Yena decides to go make breakfast since she was already awake when suddenly she heard Jihae mumbling.

Yena stopped moving and turned around to face Jihae.

"You awake?"

No reply.

Yena leaned her ear closer towards Jihae.

"Jinki..." Jihae mumbled.

Yena gasped and covered .

Did she just say Jinki?

WAIT. WHAT?!

Yena was about to lean over again but Jihae suddenly turned around and continued sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At School

Yena was walking in the hallway, thinking about what happened on Sunday morning.

"Why would Jihae say Jinki's name?" Yena mumbled to herself.

"Hm.. did something happen between them?" Yena suddenly gasped. "Maybe they're dating?!"

People who were walking past, looked at her as if she was crazy.

From the other way, Jonghyun and some of the older girls were coming towards her.

They were all holding onto Jonghyun, acting all cute and innocent in front of him.

Yena was in too much thought to actually notice him and walked straight past him.

Jonghyun was about to say hi but realised she didn't even look at him.

"Maybe.. they're engaged?" Yena mumbled to herself again.

Jonghyun spun around and yelled out to Yena.

"YAH!!"

Yena turned around.

"Oh hey! What's up?"

Jonghyun stomped up to her and pointed to her face.

"Didn't you see me before? I was RIGHT in front of you."

Yena looked confused for a second.

"Nope, sorry." Yena smiled innocently. "I'm kinda busy at the moment, is there anything you need?"

Jonghyun was lost for words since he couldn't believe that Yena didn't even see him.

"Yo- Wh- Bu-"

"Okay, bye!"

Yena turned around and ran off to class.

The other girls that were with Jonghyun ran up to him and clinged onto his arms.

"Who was that girl?"

"Who is she?!"

"She's so ugly!"

Jonghyun glared at the last girl and shook her arm off his.

"Well have YOU checked the mirror lately?"

The girls looked at each other speechlessly and looked back at Jonghyun, realising that he already walked off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yena! Yena!"

Yena turned around and saw Jonghyun running up to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Come to the party with me."

Yena looked at Jonghyun and blinked a couple of times.

"What?"

"Come. to. the. party. with. me." Jonghyun practically spelt it out for her.

Yena just stood there staring at him.

"Are you feeling okay?"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and scratched his head in fustration.

"I'm fine! Perfectly fine! So you're agreeing right? Good, Great. well i'm off."

Jonghyun awkwardly waved and quickly walked off.

Yena was about to call out to him but decided to keep quiet.

"What is wrong with everyone today?" Yena mumbled to herself and kept walking to class.