seventy three dreams

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae looked at her watch and smiled.

It's about time for Taemin to come out..

Suddenly the front door bell rang as someone stepped outside from the cozy cafe.

Jihae instantly looked up and grinned.

"Taemin!"

Taemin looked up at the person who called him and couldn't hold back his smile as well.

"Jihae!"

They both ran up to each other and embraced each other with a big hug.

"Wow! How long has it been?" Taemin pulled Jihae back and grabbed onto her shoulders, examining her.

Jihae smiled. "I know right! Have you been well? Didn't get sick?"

Taemin grinned and nodded. "Ofcourse! I'm a strong and healthy man now." Taemin smiled like crazy and clicked his fingers. "Oh yeah! I got upgraded to manager after you left and-"

Jihae smiled at Taemin thinking how much he's grown and happy he was now.

You're really a full grown man now.

Jihae quickly stopped Taemin from talking and linked arms with him.

"Tell me on the way." Jihae smiled and pulled him along.

"Where are we going?" Taemin curiously looked at Jihae.

"You'll see." Jihae grinned and continued walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae parked her car and got out with Taemin and slowly walked towards the school gates.

As soon as Taemin closed the door and looked up, he looked at the school in awe.

Jihae turned around and grinned.

"Remember this place?"

Taemin slowly started smiling while looking at his old highschool.

He walked up to Jihae and stood next to her.

"Brings back so many memories.."

Jihae nodded in agreement and smiled.

Suddenly they both heard people chatting loudly, coming their way.

Both Jihae and Taemin looked to their right and saw Minho, Kibum and Jinki waving and calling out to them.

Jihae instantly smiled when she met eyes with Jinki and quickly looked away.

All the guys patted each others back or in Kibum's case gave big hugs to one another.

Suddenly from the other side, they heard Jonghyun and Yena calling out to them.

Jihae looked over and saw Jonghyun's arm wrapped around Yena's shoulder and Yena's arm wrapped around his waist.

Hehe.. looks like they made up after all.

They all stood in a row and looked at their one and only highschool and softly smiled.

 The one place that brought them all together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae looked at Minho in shock.

"You opened your own restaurant?! When? Wow, seriously? Congrats!" Jihae patted Minho on the shoulder and grinned.

Minho shyly smiled back and scratched the back of his head.

"Ah.. Well, you know.. Ehe. Thanks."

Kibum shot up his hand and glared at Minho. "I TEACH MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS ART! PRAISE ME TOO!"

Everyone laughed and patted Kibum on the back.

Jihae especially laughed the most. "Really? Make sure you don't kill them along the way." Jihae shook her head and laughed more.

Kibum shot her a glare but ended up laughing as well.

Everyone soon decided to go back home and meet up again once everyone rested and got their strength back from work.

Jinki and Jihae were slowly walking next to each other while either looking at the ground or somewhere else.

They weren't used to being so civil since they were either mad at each other or wanting to run away.

Jinki coughed once and quietly reached over and held Jihae's hand.

At first Jihae was really surprised but just accepted it and slowly smiled.

Even though they felt awkward at first they knew deep inside, no matter what, they were willing to try again from the very beginning.

"So, you hungry?" Jinki looked over at Jihae and grinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------