Only ten

Just Leave Me Alone

"Watch where you're going!" The one at the end yelled at her.

Jihae got up and patted her and tried walking past them since she didn't want to catch any attention.

"Oi, don't ignore us. Say sorry!" She continued to yell.

Jihae rolled her eyes.

"Hey .. i've seen you somewhere. Oh yeah! You're that annoying girl who wouldn't leave our Minho alone. Back off, he's our little dog."

"Dog?" Jihae sarcastically laughed.

The one in the centre grabbed onto Jihae's arm to stop her from walking off. Jihae looked down her arm.

"Let go."

"Aha, what do you think you are?"

Jihae sighed deeply and shook the girl's hand off. She was about to walk off again but the girl at the end pushed her over onto the floor.

This time, Jihae couldn't take it. She got back up and shoved the girl out of the way. She really didn't have time for this.

The girl fell over and all her friends ran over to help her up, except the girl in the middle. She leaped at Jihae and grabbed onto her long hair and started tugging and pulling.

Jihae cringed at the pain.

Jihae was at a disadvantage since she couldn't see anything cause her hair was in the way. She grabbed onto the girls wrist and tried pulling it away but the girls hands were literally locked into her hair.

All her friends started joining in and pushed Jihae around. Hitting and laughing at her.

Finally the girl let go but as soon as Jihae looked up ...

SLAP

"That's what you get for messing with us!" The girl screamed at her and flipped some of her hair back.

Jihae was about to charge at her when someone suddenly grabbed onto her wrist. Jihae didn't know who it was but she didn't care. She tried pulling away from the strong grasp.

"WHO ARE YOU! LET GO OF ME YOU JERK!" Jihae spun her head around and saw a guy's figure behind her.

He quickly spun her around and started pulling her towards the exit of the nightclub.

Jihae kept trying to pull his hand off but he was too strong.

"Your seriously gonna regret not letting go of me! Do you hear me?! YAH!" Jihae tried screaming over the music but it was too loud.

Finally they were out and Jihae was practically out of breath from all the struggling.

"Turn around, now."

Jihae was staring at the back of the guy who dragged her out.

He was about to turn around when somebody called out Jihae's name. She turned around and saw Minho and the others looking at her bewildered.

"What happened to you?" Minho walked over and reached out to touch her hair but Jihae slapped his hand away.

She turned back but found that the guy already disappeared. Jihae swore under her breath and turned back to Minho. Everyone was looking at her worriedly.

Jihae realised the edge of was bleeding so she wiped with the back of her hand and started walking in the direction of her home.

Minho tried stopping her but she dodged his hand and kept on walking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you want to cut all this hair?" The owner of the hairdressers asked her.

Jihae nodded and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"But .. it'll go to such waste! And the tips of your hair are so healthy!" He fiddled with the ends of her hair.

Jihae glared at him and the owner stopped and instantly went to work.

All cause of that one night.

Jihae could see chunks of her hair falling to the ground. She looked down at the pile of hair all around her.

Flashback --

"Jihae-yah, how do you manage to make your hair so healthy and soft? Your only 10!"

Jihae looked up and giggled.

"Sorry, it's a secret mum"

"I'm so jealous! tell me, pleaaase?" Her mum started tickling Jihae.

Jihae burst out laughing and running away from her mum.

Suddenly the front door swung open and a tall man in a suit walked in.

Jihae's mum instantly stopped and quickly walked over to him.

"Welcome home." She took off his jacket for him.

The man stopped walking and looked at Jihae.

"Aren't you going to greet me?"

Jihae quickly looked down on the ground and kept quiet.

"No manners." He muttered under his breath and walked past.

Jihae closed her eyes tightly to stop her tears from coming out

End of flashback --

Jihae slowly looked up at herself and saw all her hair gone. It was now up to her shoulders.

"That was really a waste. Very brave of you." The owner lightly tapped her on her shoulders.

You have no idea.