Nine lives

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae was staring at the clock, that was in front of the classroom, with her eyes half closed. She couldn't help but yawn loudly. The people around her glared her way but she didn't even realise.

Finally the bell rang for end of school. Jihae saw Taemin and his friends mucking around.

It's been awhile since we've talked ... Meh.

But Jihae was curious about something so she decided to ask him. As she was walking up to him, everyone started backing out of the way.

She stopped right in front of Taemin, making him feel uncomfortable.

"W-w-what?" Taemin kept avoiding eye contact with Jihae.

"What's up with you these days?" Jihae lifted one of her eyebrows since he was acting a little strange.

"Nothing!" Taemin looked at her angrily then quickly looked down again.

Jihae rolled her eyes. "Anyway, did you get your jumper back?"

Taemin finally looked at her this time.

"What jumper?" He looked confused.

Now Jihae started to feel awkward.

"The jumper .. you lent me."

"I never lent you my jumper." Taemin looked even more confused.

Jihae finally realised that it was never Taemins. Jihae quickly ran out of the classroom leaving Taemin confused as ever.

Doesn't he know that I can take care of myself?

Jihae ran towards the building, where third years normally hang, but Jinki couldn't be seen anywhere.

Jihae spotted one of Jinki's friends in the distance surrounded by all these girls.

What was his name again? M.. Min? Minho.

"Yah! You! Minho?" Jihae ran up to him.

All the girls that were surrounding him started glaring and dirting Jihae but obviously she didn't care.

"What is it?" He smiled at her sweetly.

"Where's Jinki?"

Minho stopped smiling and thought for a second.

"I think he's going to some nightclub tonight. Oh yeahhh! I was gonna meet him later." Minho looked at Jihae and smiled innocently again.

Seriously...

"What time?"

Minho started thinking again.

You gotta be kidding.

" Um... um... i think.. Oh yeahhh! At 8" The girls around Minho started to get irritated with Jihae and dragged Minho away.

Jihae just raised her eyebrow and walked off for her bus since she wouldn't be able to enter in her school uniform.

Jihae knew exactly where to go since there's only one nightclub in this area.

Lucifer.

Jihae was standing outside the enterance door thinking if she should go in or not. The music inside was vibrating the ground outside.

Why the hell am i doing this anyway? Guess i got nothing better to do.

Jihae wasn't bothered to dress in short skirts or tight dresses. She just wore her navy casual dress and black heels since she didn't want to stand out to much, if she dressed too casually.

As soon as she walked in, all she could see was flashy lights and people going crazy. She really hated nightclubs. She started making her way to the drinks area to find Jinki.

She opened her phone to check the time. 10pm

Did i come too early? I swear nightclubs start at like 12.

Suddenly someone walking by knocked Jihae over, making her fall flat on her .

"What the f.." Jihae looked up and saw a row of girls in tight, short dresses looking down at her. It was Minho's followers.