Twenty four smiles

Just Leave Me Alone

"Wow look at this." Kibum looked at the dress in amazement. "Never knew you would have this kind of clothing."

Jihae rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Is it good enough?"

Kibum spun around and looked at Jihae.

"Are you kidding? Quick, go wear it and show me."

Jihae ran to the bathroom and quickly changed into the dress.

Jihae stepped out and started pulling at the dress.

"Isn't there anything else? This is kinda .. uncomfortable."

Kibum looked up and broke into a grin.

"Trust me, it's great. Now, lets go!"

Kibum quickly grabbed Yena's bear and dragged Jihae out.

As soon as Jihae walked through Yena's front door, all eyes were staring at her.

Some people even had their mouths open a little.

Jihae instantly looked down and tried hiding behind Kibum.

"JIHAE?!"

Jihae peeked past Kibum's shoulder and saw Yena sitting down, showered with gifts.

Yena quickly got up and ran up to Jihae, bear hugging her.

After Yena let go, Jihae took the bear from Kibum's hands and passed it to Yena.

"Here." Jihae looked away because she felt a little embarrased.

Yena slowly started grinning and quickly hugged the bear.

"This is the best present ever! Thank you"

Yena hugged Jihae tightly again.

Jihae started to go red. "You're killing me!"

Yena quickly let go and smiled innocently at Jihae. Suddenly someone called out to Yena that someone accidently spilt the drinks. Yena quickly ran over, leaving Kibum and Jihae together.

Kibum leaned over towards Jihae.

"Everyones staring at you. Bet you're feeling great." Kibum smirked.

Jihae glared at him. Kibum quickly looked away and started whistling while walking away.

As soon as Kibum was out of sight all these guys suddenly came up to Jihae, asking if she had free time after the party.

Jihae just looked at them in confusion and disgust.

What the hell ?!

Jihae tried backing away but they just came closer whenever she took a step back.

During the party, the group of guys wouldn't leave Jihae alone. Even when Jihae gave them cold replies, they thought it was 'charming'.

Yena kept looking over at Jihae but Jihae didn't even realised Yena was staring.

Yena slowly looks down at her hands and couldn't help but frown. Yena quickly stood up and stomped upstairs to her bedroom.

From the distance, Jonghyun was watching Yena go up the stairs with watery eyes and a frown. He could smell trouble.

After awhile it started to get darker and night had come. Jihae was finally able to get rid of her followers.

Stupid s. They only go for girls with short dresses.

Jihae started looking around and realised Yena wasn't able to be seen anywhere. Jihae tried asking people around but they haven't seen her.

Jihae turned around and saw Minho, Kibum, Jonghyun & Taemin talking to each other. Jihae ran up to them.

"Look who's alone." Kibum smirked.

Jihae rolled her eyes and decided to ignore Kibum. Jihae turned to the others.

"Have you seen Yena? I can't find her anywhere." Jihae tried talking over the loud music.

Minho and Taemin shook their head but Jonghyun raised his hand towards the stairs.

"She went upstairs like an hour ago. Better go check on her, she didn't look so happy."

.

Jihae nodded and started walking up the stairs. "Thanks Jonghyun!"

"I can see your undies!" Kibum called out to her and started laughing.

"Ugly ert!" Jihae growled.

As soon as Jihae reached upstairs the music was now soft and could barely be heard. Jihae could hear someone sniffing in one of the rooms.

Jihae slowly opened the door and peeked in.

Yena was lieing on her bed, sniffing.

Jihae slowly walked in and closed the door behind her. Yena sat up from the noise of the door but then narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, its you." Yena laid back down on her bed and continued sniffing.

Jihae frowned and walked over.

"Is there something wrong?"

"nothing jihae, NOTHING at all."

Jihae raised her eyebrow and folded her arms.

"I so can't hear the sarcasm in that."

Yena sat up again and frowned.

"Of course somethings wrong. I've been crying my eyes out and you haven't realised until like 2 hours later."

"1 hour."

"Who cares!" Yena grabbed another big bunch of tissues and started blowing her nose.

"Im sorry i was late." Jihae walked up to Yena and sat at the end of her bed. "Tell me what's wrong."

Yena glared at Jihae for a long time.

"You don't care, admit it. Why don't you just have fun with your little boys."

Jihae just looked at her, shocked at what she just heard. She felt something tugging at her heart.

Jihae slowly got up and walked towards the door.

"If i really didn't care, i wouldn't even be here."

Jihae closed the door behind her and heard Yena breaking into tears again.

Jihae's vision started to go blurry. She knew what was coming.

Jihae quickly wiped her eyes and made her way to the outdoor balcony. Someone was already there.

Jihae was so surprised she was about to scream but then she realised who it was.

"Jinki?"