Forty seven messages

Just Leave Me Alone

Yena walked in and saw Jonghyun and Jinki getting along fine.

Yena sighed and walked over to her seat.

Guess we're really doing this.

Jonghyun and Yena met eyes but he smiled at Yena like nothing was wrong.

Yena sat down next to Jihae and smiled back.

Suddenly, music started playing and everyone got up to dance with their partner.

Jonghyun and Yena got up to go the the dance floor.

Jihae looked at Kibum but Kibum shook his head quickly.

"Nu-uh, i'm not dancing to that kind of music." Kibum rolled his eyes.

Jihae laughed.

Suddenly Jinki got up and walked over to Jihae. He held out his hand towards Jihae and smiled.

Jihae looked at him as if he was crazy.

She glanced over at Sojung and saw her crossing her arms, looking like a little grumpy girl.

Jihae smirked to herself.

Jihae happily accepted and followed Jinki to the dance floor.

As soon as they were in the middle, Jihae realised what she just did and felt a little uncomfortable.

Jihae didn't know where to place her hands so she just held her hands together while looking around at other people.

Jinki chuckled and reached out and took her hands.

He placed one of Jihae's hands on his shoulder and held onto the other hand.

Jinki suddenly broke into a small laugh and looked down at Jihae.

"You still wanna do this?"

Jihae glared at him. "I don't back out of anything."

"Oh really?" Jinki placed his hand on Jihae's hip and pulled her closer.

"How about now?"

Jihae quickly looked somewhere else since her face was really close to Jinki's.

"Psh, this is nothing."

Jinki smirked and they started swaying to the slow music.

Other couples were hugging or even making out.

Jihae looked disgusted and looked the other way.

She could see Jonghyun and Yena dancing but they seemed like they were argueing about something.

Wonder what's wrong..

Jihae was about to look the other way when she suddenly stopped and looked at Jinki.

He was smiling and looking up at the ceiling but something about his smile just wasn't right.

Jinki suddenly looked down and caught Jihae staring at him.

Normally Jihae would make herself look away but for some reason, she couldn't drag her eyes away.

They were staring at each other but not saying anything.

Jihae could tell there was something going on with Jinki.

Even though he was smiling, it wasn't real to her.

When the music ended Jinki and Jihae awkwardly let go of each other and Jihae went to go sit down.

Sojung instantly stood up and walked over to Jinki.

She muttered something to him and he nodded in reply.

They soon started dancing but Jihae didn't even bother looking at them.

Jihae walked outside for some fresh air and to calm her heart down.

"How was the dancing?"

Jihae turned around and saw Yena coming up beside her.

"So-so, how was yours?"

Yena sighed and rolled her eyes.

"He's such a pain the ."

Jihae laughed. "Why?"

Yena stopped moving and nervously laughed.

"Oh.. you know.. h-he's always a pain in the ."

Jihae curiously looked at Yena.

"He is?"

Yena laughed but she could tell it sounded fake.

"Are you .. hiding something from me?"

Yena shook her head quickly.

"Nope. None. Not at all!"

Jihae nodded slowly, "If you say so." and watched Yena walk back inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

What the hell..

Jihae slowly opened her eyes and saw her phone vibrating.

Jihae grumbled and opened her phone.

"..Hello?"

"JIHAE! I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T TELL YOU EARLIER! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!"

Jihae slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What are you talking about? Yena, slow down."

While Jihae waited for Yena to calm down, she tried changing into her loose shirt and shorts.

"Jihaeyah, i'm so sorry for not telling you earlier. I feel like such a worthless bestfriend. i don-"

"Kwon Yena. What are you talking about?"

"Jinki's leaving today."

"Leaving? Leaving to where..?"

"America."

Jihae stopped moving.

"Jihae? Are you still there? I'm sorry for no-"

"What time is he leaving?"

"U-uh in about.. 2hours."

"Okay, talk to you later."

Jihae closed her phone and grabbed her wallet.

Jihae shoved on her most comfortable joggers and ran out of her apartment.

(Just had to put a picture so you wouldn't think of those ugly running joggers :3 )

Jihae caught the fastest train going to the airport and as soon as she got off, she sprinted to the enterance of the airport.

People walking by were looking at her weirdly because Jihae started looking around like crazy.

Jihae took out her phone and called Jinki.

The answering machine told Jihae that his phone was switched off.

Jihae swore under the breath and ran to the information desk.

Jihae asked where she was meant to go for the closest flight to America.

The person told her the directions and Jihae quickly took off again.

While Jihae was running, the speakers announced that the flight going to America was now opened and passangers were now allowed to line up to go in.

Jihae started panicing and ran even faster. She suddenly saw a huge group of people about to go in, when she suddenly spotted Jinki in the crowd.

Jihae stopped running and watched Jinki going closer to the enterance of the plane.
 
Jihae was breathing heavily and everything was a blur except Jinki.
 
She tried walking foward but her feet wouldn't move. She tried calling out but nothing came out.
 
Just let him go..