Four teens

Just Leave Me Alone

"Taemin, buy me ice-cream." Jihae was fanning herself with a paperfan.

Taemin, Kibum, Minho and Jihae were sitting on the benches, just so they could feel the cold air from inside the shops.

Kibum glared at Jihae. "Buy it yourself. Leave my poor baby alone."

"Give me money then." Jihae glared back.

Key rolled his eyes and turned away from Jihae.

"Fineeeee." Jihae slowly got up and walked towards the korean groceries.

Jihae walked over to the ice-cream area and started deciding what to buy. She purposely chose the least yummiest ice-cream for Kibum.

Jihae walked over to the counter to pay and saw that there was a long waiting line.

Jihae sighed and joined the end.

A girl, who looked around her age, looked back and made eye-contact with Jihae.

The girl smiled at Jihae and indicated Jihae to come to her.

Jihae slowly looked back, just in case she was doing it to someone else. After Jihae turned back, she found her still smiling at her.

Creepy.

Jihae pointed to herself and tilted her head sideways.

The girl nodded and grinned.

Jihae slowly walked up to her while all the other older ladies glared at her for cutting in line.

"Do i .. know you?" Jihae looked at her curiously.

"No but your ice-creams gonna melt so just go in front of me." She smiled and lightly pushed Jihae in front of her.

"O-oh thanks." Jihae uncomfortably went in front and waited for the lady in front to finish.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Which school are you from?"

Jihae turned around and said "Um, Andong High school"

"No way! I'm transferring there tomorrow!" She grinned at Jihae. "By the way, I'm Yena"

Jihae forced a smile. "I'm Jihae." Finally it was Jihae's turn.

Jihae paid for the ic-cream and was about to walk out when Yena tapped her on the shoulders.

Jihae turned around and Yena quickly took an ice-cream off Jihae and smiled.

"SANGYOU!"

Jihae just looked at her, dumbfounded.

"What? You think i would do that for free?" Yena grinned innocently.

Jihae just watched Yena grab her shopping bags and walk out the shop.

"See you at school!" Yena waved and walked off.

Jihae slowly walked back to the guys, thinking about what just happened.

"What took you so long!" Key started whining.

Jihae glared at him and passed everyone their ice-creams.

"Where's yours?" Minho looked around to see if Jihae had more.

"Long story." Jihae shrugged and sat down next to Taemin.

Taemin started eating his ice-cream but soon looked over at Jihae. Jihae was fanning herself and looking up at the clear, blue sky.

Taemin looked down at his ice-cream then tapped Jihae on the shoulder. Jihae looked over at him, blankly.

Taemin offered her the ice-cream but Jihae shook her head. Taemin wouldn't give up so he just touched the tip of the ice-cream onto the edge of Jihae's mouth.

Jihae glared at him but soon laughed.

"Alright, alright. You win." Jihae took a bite.

Taemin realised that Jihae hasn't been frowning or getting angry these days.

"Hey, you should be like that more." Taemin smiled and looked over at Jihae.

"Be like what?"

"Like that."

Jihae looked at him blankly. "You're not making any sense. Stupid."

Taemin grinned at her and offered his ice-cream again while Minho and Kibum stared at them in disgust.