2NE1

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae dragged her rather heavy suitcase across the pavement and studied her map more carefully.

"21.. 21.." Jihae looked up and saw a new and clean apartment right in front of her.

This must be it.

Jihae went through the automatic door and made her way to the elavator. Jihae pressed the button 7 since that was her floor number.

The doors opened and Jihae looked around for her room number. Jihae spotted the number 3 and quickly walked towards that direction.

Jihae opened the front door and looked inside. All her furniture was already arranged and everything was done. Jihae slowly sighed and smiled to herself.

Nice.

Jihae was about to look around when her phone suddenly went off.

"Hello?"

"Jihae! I heard you moved into your new apartment. invite me over!" Yena yelled over the phone.

Jihae rolled her eyes. "Thought you weren't going to talk to me."

Yena was quiet for a second but spoke again.

"I love you too. Now, what's your addres-"

Jihae hung up the phone and decided to unpack her suitcase and bags.

After unpacking and cleaning the place up abit, Jihae sat down on the sofa and soon drifted off to sleep.

KNOCK KNOCK

Jihae woke up straight away and quickly got up.

Who could be visiting me now?

Jihae opened the door and blankly stared at the person across her.

"Jihae?" The person asked.

Jihae blinked a few times.

"KIBUM?!"

Kibum looked as shocked as Jihae was.

"YOU'RE my neighbour?" Kibum looked Jihae up and down while frowning. "why couldn't it be a hot girl." Kibum whispered under his breath.

"i heard that." Jihae opened the door wider so that Kibum could come inside.

Kibum looked around and nodded in approval.

"Nice place." Kibum smiled and went to sit down on the sofa.

"You know, Minho lives in the floor above us."

Jihae opened her eyes wider.

"And Jonghyun lives with me. surprising aye?"

"Who DOESN'T live here?" Jihae whispered under her breath.

Jihae walked over and joined Kibum while handing him a drink. Kibum and Jihae ended up talking for a long time. Jihae never realised that Kibum was actually a funny and nice person.

Kibum slowly got up. "It's getting late so i better go. Next time i'll bring the others okay?" Kibum smiled and walked out.

Jihae smiled back and watched him leave. After Kibum left, Jihae felt lonely again.

The house was all quiet and dark. Jihae decided to just sleep since she didn't have much to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JIHAE!"

Jihae turned around and saw Yena running up to her.

"You didn't answer any of my calls yesterday! How could you." Yena grabbed onto Jihae's arm and shook it.

"Sorry. didn't hear it." Jihae kept on walking.

"Liar. i bet you were having fun pressing the 'reject' button like 10times!" Yena frowned and followed after.

Jihae chuckled. "How'd you know."

Jihae and Yena started joking around until they were joined by Kibum and Jonghyun.

"Well, hi neighbour." Kibum nudged Jihae and grinned.

Jihae just rolled her eyes.

"Neighbour?! you guys are neighbours?! No way." Yena grinned.

"Yes way. oh, by the way, This is Yena. And Yena, this is Jonghyun." Kibum introduced the 2 people.

Yena shyly waved and blushed a little. Jonghyun just nodded and looked at a different direction.

You gotta be kidding.

Jihae looked at Yena with an amused expression.

"What! He's hot." Yena whispered to Jihae.

"Whatever. anyway see you Kibum." Jihae walked on ahead to class with Yena following right behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : sorry that this chap is short =/ next one will be longer (:

& one more thing : should i make some SPARKS happen between jonghyun & yena ?

let me know in the comments ?

THANKYOU <3