2 n tee

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae was the last one left in her classroom after school. Jihae didn't feel like going home and decided to stay back and study a little.

Yena was really angry at Jihae from before and didn't even let Taemin talk to Jihae. Yena was only doing this for Jihae's sake. To make her realise a few things.

Jihae, ofcourse, didn't have a clue.

After memorising a few notes, Jihae threw down her pen.

I really can't be bothered to do this.

Jihae looked out the window and saw a group a guys playing soccer on the field. Jihae spotted Jinki straight away. She could feel her heart skipping a beat.

Stop it. You're supposed to be mad at him.

Jihae looked down at her notes again and continued studying.

Later on, Jihae needed a drink and went down to the school vending machine to get a drink. While Jihae got her drink she looked behind her and saw that the guys were still playing soccer. Except Jinki wasn't there.

Jihae decided to go rest behind the old building, like she always does.

When Jihae was walking across the field, someone called out to her.

Jihae turned around and saw Minho running up to her.

"What are you doing here? School finished hours ago." Minho was panting from playing soccer and was sweaty all over.

Jihae cringed. "Um.. i'm studying."

Minho lightly laughed. "Studying? That's a first."

Jihae glared at Minho.

"I'm joking you nerd." Minho grinned.

Jihae looked down at her drink and passed it to Minho.

"Have it."

Minho took it from her. "Seriously? thanks! i needed a drink."

"hobo." Jihae smirked. Minho glared at Jihae and was about to say something back but his friends told him to come back.

Jihae waved and continued walking off to the old building. As soon as she went around the corner she saw someone already there, sleeping.

Jinki?

Jihae was about to turn back and go but she realised he was only wearing a singlet and the wind was building up.

Jihae walked up to Jinki and grabbed his jacket on the floor and put it over him. Jihae hesitated a little but finally decided to sit down next to him.

The wind was becoming stronger as the sun started going down. Jihae watched the trees slowly sway from the winds.

Jihae looked down at Jinki and saw that the side of his lip was ripped. Jihae sighed and lightly touched his wound.

Why did you have to do that?

Jihae was about to take her hand away when suddenly someone gasped.

Jihae turned around and saw a third year looking at her. And she wasn't happy.

"Take your hands .. off of him!" The girl ran over and slapped Jihae's hand away.

"Because of you, look what happened to my poor Jinki!" She glared at Jihae.

Jinki slowly started waking up from all the noise and Jihae started to panic. Jihae quickly got up and ran off before Jinki could see her.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!!" The girl yelled out to Jihae.

Jinki slowly got up and looked at the girl.

"Sojung?"

"Jinki oppa! You could of caught a cold!" Sojung placed her hand on his shoulder.

Jinki coldly brushed her hand off and got up.

"Who were you talking to?" Jinki looked at her straight in the eye.

"Who cares? probably some stalker." Sojung glanced up at him to see if he went to check who the person was.

Sojung quickly got up and hugged Jinki.

Jinki looked down at her and frowned.

"What are you doing?"

Sojung shut her eyes and hugged tighter.

Jinki released her arms off his waist.

"I said, what are you doing?"

Sojung folded her arms and pouted angrily.

"Don't boyfriends and girlfriends do these kind of stuff?"

Jinki sighed. "Who said we were dating?"

"I did! Our parents did! Remember?!"

"Do you honestly want me to date you, just cause our parents said so?" Jinki looked up at the trees and realised they were swaying to the wind.

Sojung looked to the ground and frowned.

"It's because of her, isn't it?"

Jinki slowly closed his eyes and felt the wind blowing across him. He opened his eyes and looked over at Sojung.

"No."

"Then WHY are you so against it? Do you hate me that much?!" Sojung turned around to hide her tears.

Jinki walked up to Sojung and patted her on the head.

"You'll always be like a precious sister to me, ever since we were little." Jinki smiled and walked off.

Sojung waited for Jinki to be a far distance away from her so that he wouldn't hear her cry in pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae finally arrived home and opened her front door. Jihae saw that all the lights were off except the kitchen lights.

Jihae slowly walked to the kitchen and saw Mina sitting down having a coffee.

"Finally your here." Mina got up and grabbed her handbag.

"Are you going somewhere?"

Mina looked up at Jihae and smiled.

"Uncle called me to come stay with him in LA."

Jihae's heart dropped.

"What..?" Jihae barely whispered.

"I'm leaving tonight. I was waiting for you to come home so i could say farewell."

Mina walked up to Jihae and awkwardly hugged her.

Jihae just stood there, shocked at what she just heard.

"Since it's pretty stupid for one person to live in a huge house, uncle wants you move into somewhere smaller and closer to your school. since you know, your alone." Mina smirked and walked to the front door.

"Well then good-bye, cousin." Mina put on her designer sunglasses and walked out the door.

Jihae quickly turned around and ran up to the front door and saw her cousin get into a taxi.

Jihae slowly closed the front door and leaned her back against it.

Didn't he have anything to say to me, at least?