third time

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae could hear students cheering each other on and playing sports on the school oval.She put both her earphones in and increased the volume of her music since the sound of cheering started to annoy her.

Jihae was sitting behind an old building that no one ever goes near. She couldn't be bothered to attend sports practice. She looked up at the clear blue sky and thought about anything that came into her mind.

Suddenly someone appeared out of nowhere and was standing next to her. Jihae decided to ignore the person but they wouldn't go away. She slowly looked to her left and saw a guy looking down at her.

He was saying something to her but she couldn't hear anything and only saw his mouth moving. She pulled one of her earphones out.

"What?" She blankly looked at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Does it matter?"

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to her. Jihae was about to put her earphones back in but he took one off her and put it into his. Jihae glared at him but he didn't respond, since he was looking up into the sky.

"I'm Lee Jinki."

"And?"

"Just letting you know,"

Jihae leaned back against the wall and tried going to sleep. Jinki's slow breathing matched hers, which made her even more tired. Before she knew it, she actually fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone started shaking her awake. She tried ignoring it but the person wouldn't go away. She slowly opened her eyes and saw big fat ugly faces looking straight at her.

She shot open her eyes and quickly stood up while leaning against the wall.

A gang of guys were snickering and smirking at her.

"Well, well isn't this the famous Jihae?" the leader stepped out and smirked.

"Who the hell are you?" Jihae said with her most serious face.

"Hah, You don't know who we are?"

"Does it look like i care?"

"What did you say?" The leader of the group raised his arm to hit her. Jihae was ready to attack back when suddenly another hand grabbed onto his

"What the f.." The leader turned around and saw Jinki looking at him coldly.

"Go." Jinki grabbed onto his arm more tightly. "Before it gets messy."

The guys hesitated and started to back off while spitting and cursing in Jihae's direction. Jinki turned around to check on Jihae when suddenly Jihae slapped him on the back of his head.

"Ow! What the hell?" Jinki started rubbing the back of his head.

"I didn't need your help!" Jihae glared at him.

"What do you mean? You were practically peeing in your pants!" Jinki looked at her crossly.

"I can take care of myself!" Jihae picked up her bag and stomped off.

Jinki watched her walk off and shook his head slowly.

Jihae was stomping back to her classrom and whispering to herself.

"Che! Who does he think he is? My dad?" Jihae slid open the door to her classroom.

No one was inside. Jihae used this oportunity to sleep comfortably. After awhile Taemin came in the classroom to look for something. He spotted Jihae in the back corner of the room.

He grinned evily and thought of drawing on her face. He tip-toed over to her and peeked over her shoulder.
He suddenly stopped moving and just stared.

"Wow." He whispered.