Four you

Just Leave Me Alone

"Wow." Taemin whispered. "Jihae's .. DRIBBLING! AHAHAHAHA"

Jihae suddenly woke up by the loud noises and saw Taemin holding the table for support, laughing. Jihae looked around and quickly wiped .

"Do you mind?!" Jihae continuously wiped and glared at him.

"No, not really." Taemin grinned and tried stopping himself from laughing. "Never knew, YOU would dribble."

"I'm human obviously." Jihae got up from her seat and grabbed her bag.

"Hey! Where you going? I was just joking!" Taemin called out to her and watched her walk out.

Jihae was walking down the hallway and saw Jinki and his groups of friends walking in the other direction. All his friends had piercings or spiky, dyed hair. So.. he's in a gang? Never knew he was like that.

 Jihae quickly looked down to avoid eye contact. She was about to walk past but Jinki stopped right in front of her and blocked her way.

Jihae slowly looked up and glared at him.

"Move, will you?"

"Not unless you say sorry for before." Jinki folded his arms and smiled at her.

Jihae looked at him for a long time and made Jinki lose his smile. She brushed past him while his friend's mouths were wide open because of her attitude towards Jinki.

"Jinki-yah! She's such a bi-" His friend couldn't finish off his sentence cause Jihae stomped on his foot and ran off. Jinki looked at Jihae for a long moment before cracking up and walking away.

His friends looked at him like he was crazy.

"I've never seen him laugh like that in ages." Jinki's friend, Jonghyun, said. All of Jinki's friends agreed and quickly followed after him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay class! Listen up!" The teacher clapped his hands and tried getting the classes attention.

"As you know, we have the sports carnival coming up and ALL must participate." The teacher glanced and Jihae and she just narrowed her eyes at him. "We also need a CHEERLEADING TEAM!"

He's so happy, i swear he's gonna have a nosebleed. ert.

"Around 2 girls from each class need to be in it. So.. who's going to volunteer?" The teacher grinned.

All the girls looked away or avoided eye contact with him. Suddenly Taemin looked around and grinned evily.

"I suggest JIHAE!"

Everyone looked surprised but shook their heads at his stupidity. Slowly all the guys started to back up Taemin and call out Jihae's name. In a few seconds, the whole class started cheering Jihae's name.

She slamed the table and stood up. The class went silent.

"I'm not doing any of this bull." She was about to walk out but the teacher started to look desperate cause no one else would volunteer.

"Wait!" The teacher called out. "I'll give you an A for everything! Even sport!"

Jihae stopped walking and slowly turned around.

"You really fail as a teacher."

Jihae went out and walked to the old building that she always hides at. She could see another figure sitting down at her spot.

Her face expression became cold and she walked closer. As she was going closer she started to recognise the person. Jinki.

She was about to casually walk another direction but Jinki already spotted her.

"Jihae! Over here!" He waved and smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes and slowly walked up to him. Jinki patted the ground next to him, indicating for her to sit next to him.

Jihae sat down as far as possible from him. Jinki looked at the distance between them and coughed.

Jihae looked over at him waiting for him to say something.

"Want a lollipop?" Jinki held out a pink lollipop at her. Jihae lightly laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

She got up to get the lollipop and sat down next to him.

"You just laughed..." Jinki looked at her surprised. Jihae quickly put on her serious face and looked away.

Jinki smiled softly and looked up at the sky while enjoying his lollipop.