17 again

Just Leave Me Alone

 

"Why does it have to be you." Jihae dropped down onto her bed and glared at Yena.

Yena stopped unpacking and looked over at Jihae. She folded her arms.

"Then you want to be with them?" Yena pointed outside at some of the noisy girls in her class.

"I'm good."

Jihae watched Yena unpack all her clothes and accessories.

"Did you bring your whole house with you?"

Yena sarcastically laughed, "Very funny."

The camp was split into three groups for each grade, so Jihae never really got to see the third years unless it was eating time.

Finally it was time for dinner. Jihae grabbed a plate of food and made her way to the seating area. She saw someone waving at her in the crowd. Jihae squinted her eyes to see who it was.

Yena came up beside her and looked at what Jihae was looking at.

"Hey it's Taemin! Let's sit with him." Yena grabbed onto Jihae's wrist and took her to where Taemin was sitting.

Jihae's face dropped as soon as she saw Jinki sitting next to Taemin.

Yena sat down next to Jonghyun and Jihae quietly sat next to Yena.

Everyone started talking to each other but Jihae stayed quiet and ate her food quickly.

Jihae finished way before everyone else and stood up.

"You're finished already?" Yena looked at her surprised.

Jihae nodded and quickly walked off. Taemin watched Jihae as she put her plates and cutlery back and walked to the cabins.

Taemin wanted to follow after her but he knew she wasn't going to say anything so he just continued to eat quietly.

Days passed and Jihae wouldn't talk to Jinki at all. She knew she was being obvious but she couldn't help it. She just didn't know what to say.

It became night and everyone was having their own free time, playing card games or just sitting down talking.

Jihae wanted to get out the rooms and get some fresh air. As Jihae was walking, she could hear footsteps behind her.

Jihae looked back quickly. No one.

Jihae looked back and started to feel alittle .. afraid.

She started to walk faster but the sound of the footsteps became faster too.

Jihae couldn't take it anymore she started running.

"Wait!" the voice called out. Jihae stopped running and turned around.

"Taemin?"

"Man, never knew you could run so fast." Taemin caught up to her and started panting.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are YOU doing here?" Jihae looked at him curiously because the guy cabins are further away than the girls.

"I guess i needed some fresh air." Taemin put his hands into his pocket and slowly walked ahead. He stopped and looked back at Jihae.

"Coming?"

Jihae smiled and ran up to him.

------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd last day has finally come. Everyone was tired and sleepy by then. Since it was their last night, half of the 3rd years decided to sneak out to the beach at night and play with firecrackers.

As soon as night came and all the teachers went into their cabins to sleep, half of the 3rd year students snuck out and ran for the beach.

Jihae and Yena were invited by Taemin. Jihae didn't want to go but Yena kept dragging her out.

"I really don't wanna go!" Jihae whispered while pulling her arms away from Yena's grasp.

"You have to come! For me. Please?" Yena tried doing puppy eyes but failed.

Jihae finally pulled her arm free and tried to make a run for it but Yena was too quick. Yena bearhugged Jihae from the back and covered . Jihae struggled all she could but Yena just pulled her towards the beach.

When Jihae and Yena reached the beach all they could see were 3rd years going crazy with the firecrackers. Yena grinned and went to get some firecrackers.

Jihae stood there awkwardly watching the 3rd years having fun with each other. Jihae spotted a group of goodlooking guys in the distance.

oh, it's them.

Jihae was about to look somewhere else but Minho already spotted her. He waved his arm and everyone else looked towards her direction.

"Aish.." Jihae looked down and cursed under her breath.

Yena suddenly popped up beside her and had around 10 firecrackers in her hand.

"You ready?" Yena asked her, practically jumping up and down.

"Yena! Jihae! Over here!" Minho called out to them.

Yena waved back and pulled Jihae along. Jihae tried to go the other direction.

Yena looked back at her confused, "What's wrong?"

Jihae tried thinking of a excuse.

"U-um, i'm not feeling well. Go first, i'll catch up later."

Yena didn't look convinced for a second but finally agreed.

"Okay but if i come back and your still here, i'm going to be very upset." Yena pulled a sad face and ran off.

Jihae sat down near the rocks, away from everyone else and watched the waves splash against the rocks.

What a pretty sight.

The moon was reflecting against the water and everything was blue or white.

Jihae could hear voices coming towards her. She couldn't see their faces but she was guessing it was Yena and the others.

"I told you i'm not feeling well, Yena." Jihae rolled her eyes.

"Who's Yena?"

Jihae looked up and saw unfamiliar faces smirking at her.