Sweet sixteen

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae realised it was getting dark and Jinki still hasn't woken up. Jihae slightly moved her shoulder to wake Jinki up but he didn't budge. She lightly tapped his cheeks but he still didn't wake up.

Jihae rolled her eyes and grabbed her drink bottle and splashed water on his face. Jinki instantly woke up and stood up.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jinki tried drying his face with his sleeve and looked at Jihae.

Jihae looked at him for a moment before cracking up. She had to hold her sides from laughing too much. Jinki just watched her in surprise.

After awhile Jinki started laughing with her too.

Suddenly Jinki's phone rang and Jinki took the call.

As soon as he heard the person's voice on the other end, he stopped smiling. Jihae slowly stopped laughing as she watched his expression.

"alright, i'll be right there." Jinki hanged up his phone and slowly looked at Jihae.

"I gotta go." Jinki grabbed his bag and started making his way back. Suddenly Jihae called out to him.

"Was that your girlfriend?" Jihae instantly put her hand over .

idiot! why the hell did you ask him that?!

Jinki stopped walking. He looked back and smiled at Jihae and continued to walk off.

Jihae watched him walk off and looked down at her shoulder.

"I should of just left him here." Jihae whispered to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Class! I have some EXCITING NEWWWWWS!" Jihae's homeroom teacher practically sang.

Jihae just looked at him in disgust while everyone else was eager to know what he was going to say.

"We're having a school camp!"

All the students started to cheer like crazy because school camps meant getting away together & getting away together meant freedom.

Jihae groaned.

"Camp will be few weeks ago so get your parents to sign these forms and payments. Gee, even i'm exctied!" The teacher grinned and handed out the forms.

i really think he's gay....

All the students started chatting among themselves about camp.

The teacher tapped the edge of his table with a ruler to get everyone's attention.

"Also! We're having a new transfer student into our class. i want all of you to be nice to her and make her feel welcome. Everyone understoood?"

The class replied, Yes, in unision.

*Bell for lunch rang*

"Jihae! Be in my cabin!" Taemin ran over to Jihae and sat in the chair next to her.

Jihae looked at Taemin. "ert."

"Am not! it's called being nice. Anyway, i wonder who the new transfers going to be."

Jihae had a bad feeling about the new transfer.

WEEEEEEEKS LATER.

"Attention, Attention." The principal tapped the microphone at the front of the school hall.

"Welcome, to the first school camp where all 3 grades are together."

Students started to cheer and clap. The principal smiled and quietened the school down.

"As you all know, this camp will be going for a week so everyone is able to experience a rememberable and fullfilling camp. Enjoy everyone." The principal clapped and walked off stage.

Students clapped and grabbed their bags and made their way to the huge buses.

Yena popped up beside Jihae and linked arms with her.

"Good morning, good friend" Yena grinned innocently at Jihae.

Yena transferred into Jihae's class and now Yena stuck to Jihae all the time. Everyone thought she was crazy for wanting to be friend's with Jihae.

Jihae glared at her.

"Don't touch me." Jihae tried pulling her arm out of Yena's grasp.

"You know you like it." Yena lightly laughed and pulled Jihae to the buses.

Finally all the students were on the buses and sitting down in their seats.

The camp has started.