81

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae slowly got up and carefully watched the group of guys approaching her.

"Well, well, well isn't it Jihae? Remember us?" One of the guys smirked and spat in her direction.

"Disgusting." Jihae slowly backed away.

"Us? Disgusting? Hmm.. you could say." The leader started coming closer to Jihae.

Jihae knew she couldn't scream out to anyone because everyone was too far and they would look like they're having fun since it was too dark to see anything.

...

"Back off. Go muck around with your s." Jihae's expression darkened.

All of them started to laugh and nudge each other.

"Do you think we're afraid of you? HA! We only never approached you because of Jinki and oh, guess what?" The guy grinned. "He's not here."

Jihae felt a wave of fear wash over her as she watched the guy's expression change into something filthy. She knew what was coming.

"If you weren't such a , you'd be pretty hot." The leader laughed and walked up to her until he was 1cm away from her.

Jihae looked at him straight in the eye and didn't blink once.

I'm not afraid of you bastard.

"Bring it." Jihae smirked. Jihae realised all his frend's were off guard, talking to other girls or looking somewhere else.

Jihae used this chance and quickly shoved the guy out of her way. The guy fell back with a horrified expression on his face.

"GET HER!!" He screamed at the other guys.

Instantly they started running after her.

Jihae had difficulty running on sand so she quickly took her thongs off and and chucked them at the guys who were closest to her.

One of her thongs hit directly at a guy's head.

"CHYEAH!"

Jihae started running again. She could barely see the firecrackers or the people in the distance.

, why'd i have to sit so faraway?

Jihae wasn't much of a runner so she started to slow down. The guys behind her started to catch up. Jihae paniced and looked over her shoulder.

Suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed onto her arm.

"Got her!" One of the guys called out.

Jihae struggled all she could but the guy didn't even budge.

"You're so gonna get it, jihae." He whispered in her ear.

"Let go of me! YOU !" Jihae reached down and bit his arm, hard.

"OW! WHAT THE F-"

Jihae quickly ran into the water and started swimming away from them. The water was so cold that Jihae couldn't feel her body anymore. But she didn't care, she had to get away from them.

One of the guys was going to follow her into the water but the others stopped him.

"Leave it, she's never gonna make it out anyway" They all started laughing and walked off.

After swimming for awhile, Jihae looked back and realised no one followed her. All the energy inside of her was gone. Jihae felt like she just wanted to give up and let herself sink.

Her mind was a mess. She couldn't see or feel anything. Complete blackness.

No way. Am i really gonna die like this?

Stupid dad.

Stupid Jink-

Suddenly an arm reached out and grabbed onto her waist, pulling her to shore.

God?

Jihae couldn't remember anything after that. The person carried Jihae onto the sand and carefully laid her down.

"Jihae! Jihae!" The person lightly tapped her cheeks. "It's me! WAKE UP PLEASE!"

Jihae slowly opened her eyes but couldn't see anything. Everything was blurry. Someone was shaking her awake. Suddenly the face comes closer towards hers to give to mouth.

Jihae wanted to push the person away but she had no strength in her body.

Before she knew it, she slowly closed her eyes. Blocking out all the shouting and screaming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please just close the blinds? Sheesh.

Jihae slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a warm, comfy bed with the sun shining into her eyes.

Where the hell am i?

Jihae slowly got up and found herself in a large long-sleeved blouse. This was definately a guys.

Jihae sat up straight away and checked if she was wearing underwear.

Phew. If he did anything, i swear i'm gonn-

The bathroom door suddenly opened and Minho stepped out with only pants on and a towel around his neck.

Jihae's eyes were the size of golfballs.

She pulled the blanket over herself and tried hiding underneath, even though Minho already saw her.

"You feeling okay?" Minho walked over to the large lump on his bed.

Feeling okay? what's he talking about? ... don't tell me...

"You were pretty cute last night." Minho chuckled.

Jihae gasped and pushed the blanket off.

"WHAT'D YOU DO TO ME?! I SWEAR I KNOW TAEKWONDO!" Jihae positioned her hands like those professional karate people.

Minho stared at her with a shocked expression then exploded with laughter.

"I'm joking Jihae. Don't you remember? You almost drowned last night.. and i saved you." Minho shrugged and sat down on the single sofa next to the bed.

Jihae slowly put her arms down and tried thinking of what happened.

"You're so gonna get it, Jihae."

Jihae shivered at the thought of the guys. Jihae slowly looked around the room and realised it was a guy's cabin.

"What happened? After .. you know." Jihae looked at him curiously.

"After you out, we quickly took you to the camp but we realised if we tell the teachers, we'd be in deep and your cabin was closer to the teachers so .. we took you to ours." Minho grabbed a water bottle near his bag and threw it to Jihae.

"Who's 'ours'?" Jihae opened the bottle and started drinking.

"Jinki and me."

Jihae choked on the water and nearly spat it out.

"Woah! Not on the bed please." Minho got up and took the water bottle away from her.

"You mean .. you guys slept here? With me?" Jihae cringed at the thought of herself getting squished by Minho and Jinki.

"Of course not, we bunked with the other guys."

"Oh."

Minho sat back down and stared at Jihae for a long time.

Jihae realised and tried avoiding eye contact with him.

After awhile she couldn't take it anymore. "What!"

"Just, what made you go into the water? It wasn't THAT hot to be swimming?"

Jihae looked down at her hands.

"I didn't want to. I had to."

Minho tilted his head side-ways, not getting what Jihae is trying to say.

"So you were forced into the water?"

Jihae shrugged. "Something like that."

Jihae was expecting Minho to laugh or ask questions continuously or even make fun of her but he didn't do any of them.

Minho walked over and sat down on the bed.

Jihae darted her eyes somewhere else and moved a little further away from him.

Minho lifted his hand and started patting her on the head.

"Dontworry. I won't let those people hurt you again."

Jihae could feel herself going red. She hated it when she was awkwardly caught in 'lovey-dovey' moments.

Jihae pushed his arm away.

"I can take care of myself!" Jihae folded her arms and frowned. "And, can you put a shirt on already?! If you haven't realised, there's a girl in the room."

Minho just smiled and went to get a shirt. He looked back at Jihae.

"What girl?"

Jihae glared at him and chucked a pillow at him.